Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Sweepscrub

Awesome app to help our customers filter down to the exact part they need for their floor scrubber and floor sweeper. Helps us filter parts based on a machine, like a Tennant T1 filter.

Onshorecellars

Hands down the best app for Filter menus. The support is fast and efficient and I would recommend this app to anyone.
I tried the others and now I have the best!

Mbs Tool

Definitely the most Essential app for any store with over 500+ products to infinity. Everything about the app makes sense with great user experience & the app just runs smooth & clean. It is also priced very fair to the consumer...bottom line ' am I getting what I paid for' , yes I am.

There's great, good, bad, & just plain terrible apps on Shopify.
This one is Great, try it out and see for yourself.

Safari Firearms Online

Great app, we have over 40k products and without the app it would be a nightmare! Brad's service is outstanding!! He saved us multiple times and is super responsive! We run all our shopify stores with this app now so once you get your head around how it works it is magical!

Country Ski

Power Tools suite has allowed us to create a customized filter menu for our products with ease. The app works really well, but the support people over at Power Tools really go above and beyond expectations. They have been so helpful!!

Primewines

One of the most important apps for our Shopify store. (primewines.com)

Perfect Parcels

Absolutely great, easy to use and great cutomer support.
highly recomended

Drongineering

www.mymallmetro.com couldn't function efficiently without this AWESOME app!

Freshfigures

Excellent Suite of tools and superb customer service.
Thanks Brad!

Pxclothing

Brad has been amazing. He helped me with all my necessary edits. He's always happy to help! 5/5 forsure!