Power Tools Suite

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Power Tool Suite

Protein Package

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Brilliant live chat that helped me change a few things on my store quickly like adding the new ajax loading feature which is a big improvement :)

Very Canadian

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app does exactly what it says it will do. Will continue to use it and play around with it.

Most important Power Tools has a Super quick support team.

Holderness & Bourne

We are using this app so that our customers can filter based on size, color, availability, etc. Power Tools installed the app for us quickly and Brad has been incredibly patient with my many questions, helpful in fixing any issues and responsive to all of my inquiries. The app looks great, fits seamlessly into our theme and does what it says it will do. We are very pleased!

Onyx Sky & Co

This App is a life saver! The support team is very responsive and helpful and it has helped organize my store, which saved me so much time. Thanks for such a wonderful app!

All Tire Supply LLC

Time spent using app About 3 years

One of the most useful app that we use on a daily basis. It doesn't look as flashy as few other apps but when it comes to doing what it suppose to do reliably this is a must-have.

1800GunsAndAmmo.com

This app is POWERFUL! It's very valuable and accomplishes many task that bigger apps do and charge more for. It's a great app for larger stores, the automation keeps my store collections organized and updated. I had a little trouble getting the filtered navigation part of the app to show on my Theme but Veronica and the support team really satisfied and impressed me by the quickness that they handled my issue. I would recommend this app to everyone on shopify.

Blissgirl

I love this suite. I use the filter menu mostly but it’s all great. I contacted support once when I couldn’t figure something out and right away they went in and fixed it themselves, I didn’t even have to do it. Thank you!

Baby Bootique 2

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app, we are using it on a couple of sites and have tried other alternatives. Highly recommend this if you are looking for a filter menu, we find the other add-ons like trending products, and bulk tagger are a bonus.

Arden Teal

Location Singapore

One of the better apps out there for filtering variants and collections. What impressed me was the app support, which was very quick. Would recommend if you are looking for an app that filters variants.

Flagtrial

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Top notch set of tools which just work!
Best solution we found for creating product filtering functionality on flagbikes.com, but now experimenting with other parts of the suite.
Well done!