Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Store Link Industrial Com

I use this app on multiple stores. Great support. Clients love it.

Greg Carter, Webmaster

Njswingsets

Absolutely worth it.

I literally use this app any time I am updating our website. The filter menu is in my opinion the best option for sorting products using SHopify.

The smart delete function I use all the time - it is invaluable.

The bulk edit tags has saved HOURS upon hours of time editing products for the filter menu. A customer literally every day thanks us for making our website so easy to browse.

This app is 100% WORTH IT.

Lilibetclothing

Brad is a powerhouse! Extremely helpful, responsive, and honest. There's a slight learning curve with this app (as with many things concering Shopify), but I couldn't have asked for a better ally!

Urbanindustrystore

We've been very impressed with this app, you get A LOT of functionality all rolled into one subscription. Keep up the good work!

Vintage Mx

This app is a must-have for anyone selling multiple products that need bulk editing/organization. I highly recommend the inexpensive custom install offered by the developer and he was helpful with all of my questions. The pricing is fair considering the functionality it brings to the "bare-bones" shopify platform, which requires plug-ins like this one for full customization.

Wyecliffe

They call it Power Tools for a reason, thank you for a great app.

Xn Krbw0gcanufy5ah2dub5n

This app is absolutely a must have for every large store! I would never migrate from Magento to Shopify without the Shopify Power Tools. It brings me an amazing filter menu and some other great features like the Trending Sort Order. I had some questions about the app settings but the support was just perfect - Brad replies within an hour or two and even on Sunday.

Tbghonolulu

If you want:
* great support - someone who will help you instead of try to charge you
* incredible filtering and more
* increased sales
*overall better customer experience

Buy this app. Truly, the standard for how all app devs should be. Thank you for your company!

Twiggz

Your search has ended. Powerful sidebar filtering full stop. We integrated the app and hired Power Tools to perform the custom install. Great price and completed in 24 hrs. Rare find

Thebestwinestore

This app is AMAZING. Support for this app has been AMAZING, and Brad is AWESOME. I would highly suggest this app because of the level of support.