Power Tools Suite

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Cerqular

We love love love this app. We have 1k + collections with 50k products and this can handle it like a breeze. Everything is automated. Saves us so much time & it works! Easy to set up rules. We've tested & tried several other apps but this can do everything we need. Great team support too, very responsive.

Pitter Patter

This app solved my filtering problems. Our customers love to be able to sort our huge inventory by size and now they can. I also love the other features, like easy tagging and tag removal, hiding sold out items, etc. Great support, too

Cherry Collectables

I've used this App for years - always delivered. Extremely powerful, good support and looks great on our site Cherry

Art In Shades

It's fine. It does what I want to do. I haven't had to fight the css like I have to do with other apps. Edit:
I forgot to add that through the filter menu you can separate out your variants! I used it to make collections for my phone cases so that android users could find all the android phone cases etc. etc. Pretty awesome. 10/10.

UNINHABIT

Great app for anyone with a big inventory! The features of the app are amazing. The support is extraordinary. Needed some customization for my store and the team helped me understand the features extensively. Great job team!

Behold Games

My #1 app - I wouldn't be able to manage an inventory as big as mine without it. The help files could be more robust, but the chat support is great.

projectorscreenworld.com

We have been using Power Tools for about two months now. It has streamlined our menu's and enhanced our collections beyond belief. Take some time and read the tutorials and you will be glad you did.

Two skirts SF

I use this app for a veriaty of tasks on our website and it 's easy to use. Love it and would recommend it. Thanks guys

Zee Green Bags

The filtering allows customers to find exactly what they want so much more easily than on my competitors' websites.

Zero's

The Power Tools Suite could not be more aptly named. It accomplishes so many tasks that would normally require a dozen separate apps. I'll admit that the learning curve is a tiny bit steeper than some of the other filter/tag apps that I've tried BUT there is so much more that can be done if you put in the time to learn the ropes. Also, I have never experienced such AMAZING customer support in all my 7 years of using Shopify. Chris and his team are extremely professional, responsive, patient and intuitive to my needs -- especially considering I'm a complete noob when it comes to the back-end of my site. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18