Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Bubba's Fine Foods

This is a fantastic app with fantastic support. We have been using Recharge for 6+ months now, and it is a relatively painless way to increase our monthly recurring revenue. Whenever we've had a question customer service has been quick to respond. One of the other major bonuses of Recharge is that has become the standard subscription app for Shopify, and it thus integrates with most of the marketing apps we use (Klaviyo, Glew, Smile.io). Great stuff!

AllTheFlash

Super team, very professionnal, quick and efficiency help, the best app in this categorize ! Thanks the team

Bully Max

Amazing customer support. Diego worked on a bug we were experiencing non stop until the job was done. Went above and beyond. 10/10. Highly recommended.

Fit Beans

Great support! 10/10 But the app is not perfect yet. The buy now button does not work with subscriptions and it's only available in English. Therefore 4/5 But I would definitely recommend it. It's the best subscription app

Smoke Away

Customer service is awesome. There was a note to expect delays because of something I don't recall. With that "delay" they were faster and more helpful than anyone I almost ever deal with. Seriously helped me out a bunch. Thank you guys. Anything I have needed to change, correct or figure out they were right there and more than helpful in accomplishing it. I bet in the last two days they have saved me a minimum of 10 hours worth of work. The service itself is working spot on also. All the charges are going exactly like they should. I wish there was a little more customization possible regarding charge dats and intervals but this is still the best subscription based charging service I have used here on Shopify. Dont take my word for it with a free trial period use it and you will be convinced. Looking forward to working with these guys for a very long time. Have to reiterate that the customer service is what has really sold me. It is better than any app on here I have ever tyried to use.

Rabbit Hole Hay

The customer service is amazing, they are super quick to contact you back. We were in the process of switching over from another app's recurring orders and it was a grueling process that took us way longer and was more work than we originally thought it would be. They were really good with checking in and seeing how the process on our end was going, never did it feel like they were pressuring us to complete the process faster, just kind folks wanting to know if they could help with anything. One of the main reasons we switched was because the other app would only let us contact support through our company's owner, which was a major pain. ReCharge has been available for our whole staff to talk to and each time and they've given us answers to our questions, it's a huge relief. Nicely done hiring good people. Would highly recommend!

The Teacher Trove

We have just started our Shopify story (moving over from a different platform, Cratejoy). ReCharge support has been excellent and so far I haven't paid them anything because of the 90 day free trial. Score!

della Q

I'm just getting this set up and the customer support has been amazing! They help code the app so that it looked great with my website layout.

Instant Social Growth

One of the best apps on shopify for increasing customer LTV, super reasonable price compared to lots of other apps, and always aamazing customer support, only good things to say.

Cocoba

Excellent app with a lot of features. ReCharge support have been great (especially Diego, Gustavo and Vuk - thanks guys!) at helping with some tricky questions. Support were always helpful and replied quickly, going above and beyond more than once to ensure that we had everything working properly. Highly recommended..
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123