Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Fit Beans

Great support! 10/10 But the app is not perfect yet. The buy now button does not work with subscriptions and it's only available in English. Therefore 4/5 But I would definitely recommend it. It's the best subscription app

Pawsinpadstow

So far, so good! Not too keen on the checkout as it is not in keeping with the theme so don't think it conveys the same level of trust but customer support were very good!

Onyx Coffee

They have pretty good app. I would like it to be a bit more intuitive. But their staff has been very responsive to all of my questions.

Organic Beard Supply

Great customer support! I gave 4 out of 5 because the admin UI could use some love. It's a little clunky and not as smooth as I'd like. For example, I could stand WAY more customization via the admin instead of adding custom css to the theme editor or theme code.

Savour Life Foods

Love the quick and friendly customer service. Any questions are always resolved quickly and efficiently.

Real Oyster Cult

This company has been very patient with me and has worked to help me change some things that are very specific to my shop. I would have given 5 stars but I'm still working somethings out on my end. I would recommend on tech support alone, and I have had no customer complaints as well.

Steampunk Heaven

Annoying install process but I'm excited to launch my first subscription products.

Sanosphere2

The app is easy to setup and customize. The support team is very responsive and quick to assist.

Nutreva

Quick and effective support. Works really easy, but too many things to translate if your webpage is not in english.

Fat Snax

Not easily customizable but very helpful and nice support!
Previous 1 3 4 5