Sush.io sync QuickBooks Online

Sush.io sync QuickBooks Online

by Sushio

Your QuickBooks Online on Autopilot

ecitybargain

Did not transfer a single byte of info over 5 days. Tried repeatedly to get support with zero response. Extremely difficult to even find contact info & apparently useless when you do. "Help files" are just marketing demo. At end of 5 day free trial, we terminated the app, then got charged for a full month of service that same day. Worst app experience ever on Shopify / Quickbooks. Never experienced anything like this with other apps. Wish I could give zero stars; the only thing it did successfully was collect payment info. Reported them to FTC.
The reply to this review was "This app is not available anymore on the store and is not maintained." Somehow, they still managed to charge a fee for this unavailable and un-maintained app.
They deny charging for the app, but my bank account disagrees and there is apparently no direct way to contact them nor are they offering any recourse to refund the charge. Filed charge dispute with bank and blocked them from further charges - Beware - They still have their sign-up pages up and apparently still up and running even as the "developer" responds otherwise to this review

April 16, 2020

This app is not available anymore on the store and is not maintained.

-> Reply to updated ccomment -> No, we don't charge any fee for this app from Shopify. The app is disabled

-> To contact us, please proceed as advised on our website: support@sush.io. We'll be glad to help you. We refund 100% of what you have been charged if not happy.

HardLuck Kings Co.

It was so easy to get set up with Sush.io, HOWEVER it has been a disaster since as it uploaded my data however has not uploaded anything since. I have spent TWO HOURS PLUS trying to find a phone number or even a live chat and NOTHING....I hate it because there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE and it is IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AWAY TO SOLVE MY ISSUE.

The Flower Box SF

I bought it to sync with my quickbooks and paid the $9 fee as well to include my past transactions. It did not work. I've tried contacting their customer service through their website and email a few times. It's been a few days and have not got a single response. Worst customer service ever.

LizKSupplyCo

This app has made my accounting process infinitely easier! I no longer have to enter each order in manually. I open quickbooks and it is there. Price is much better than other services that do the same thing. It also syncs to etsy, which was an issue, as not many platforms do. Would highly recommend!