ShopiMap

ShopiMap

by microapps

Boost sales by showing who exactly buys things at your store!

RevivSerums.com

It was free up until recently, and that was about the right price for the functionality/utility. We were not informed of the change from free to premium, and for some unknown period of time, the app widget stated "Please Upgrade..." in a blank white space on the page where we placed the code.

Despite that snafu, we might pay$2 - $5 USD monthly for such an app, but $27.99 seems outrageous given the going price for many more functional, useful Shopify apps.

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

This is a good confidence booster for your customers. It runs automatically and seamlessly with nice graphics and animation. We have been using ShopiMap for over two years. You can see it in our Shopify store https://www.schedule73parts.us We will also soon be adding it to https://www.mypartssite.com

Nice Watches Store

great a worth while app for your buisness

Discount Tree Llc 2

I like it
www.everythingwood.store

Andreabonelli

Doesn't include countries that I've actually fulfilled orders to. Missing multiple orders from many countries.

* I upgraded to show all orders and still many orders are missing. :/ Ah well, it was a good idea, just not fully capable to do what it claims.

Feel Spirit

Great app, I like it. Not hating it. Good job!

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

Blairs Jewelry Gifts

Great app and very easy to use.

Niel Asher

Really rubbish. We have 10,000's orders .... the map showed 6 markers. No response from support. Waste of time.

Cradlebaby

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to set up and use and it' saving me a lot of manual reporting steps. Thanks ShopiMap Team

Previous 1 3 4 5