Shopkeeper Branded Gift Cards

Shopkeeper Branded Gift Cards

by Shopkeeper Tools

Replace the default gift card design with your own design

Juren Beauty

love this app, it makes buying a gift card for my clients so easy for them and me. Jim was great to deal with and the personal design of the gift card was spot on. Highly recommended!

TheNightSky

Major upgrade from the standard Shopify gift card. Jim very responsive in helping us out with integration. Recommended.

She Wore Flowers

I liked that I could design my own gift card illustrations and Jim, the Shopkeeper support, was super helpful through the process!

MAJAMAS

This app is a total rip off. Takes your money and does not provide any support or assistance to get your branded card up & RUNNING. They charge you to create a branded card, not sure why they will not let you do it yourself. So you pay extra to design, and charge you the branded app monthly fee , even before you get the card up and working. I had the Easy Card too, and they charged me for that one too. I written 3 times with no response.
A terrible developer and app service. I have to give one star even though I would rate their service with zero stars. Look for another gift card app if your can.