One click access to editing
Quickly access the edit screen for any product, collection, page or blog article on your store
See it, edit it
Spot a change while you're browsing your own store? Just click the magic button to edit it instantly
Save hours of your time
Save hours of wading through the Shopify backend for just a few bucks a month
About Shopkeeper Magic Button
How many times have you been browsing your store and spot a change or update that needs to be done?
Shopkeeper Magic Button adds a simple, compact button to almost every page on your store that anyone with staff access sees while remaining invisible to customers. All anyone on your staff needs to do is click the button to be quickly transported to the appropriate Shopify backend edit screen to quickly make changes or updates.
Better than the new 'edit' button
Our button is more compact than the new admin toolbar — so it's out of your way
Easy and simple installation
No Liquid or other code modifications needed!
Works on almost every store page
- Works on any product page
- Works on any collection page
- Works on any content page
- Works on any blog article
- Clicking the button on the homepage gives you instant access to the homepage settings page
- Clicking the button on any blog index page gives you instant access to the that blog's settings page
- Clicking the button on any blog article opens that article's edit screen
- Please note the button does not work on checkout, cart, account or order status pages
Just the right number of options
Shopkeeper Magic Button is purposefully simple and isn't bogged down with a plethora of settings or options. There's also no Liquid code to modify and the app installs completely by itself.
- Store owners can easily turn the button on or off temporarily
- Store owners can change the position of the button to any corner of the screen in order to best fit in with any store design and theme
- Store owners can adjust the size of the magic button to make it easier to see or more elegantly unobtrusive
- No gray bar running across the screen covering your store
App pays for itself
If you're like most store owners and are constantly tweaking and editing your store, this app can pay for itself over and over again by saving you valuable time. Think of it this way:
- Let's say it takes you 30 seconds to manually open the edit screen on the backend
- If you do this, say, 10 times a week, you'll save yourself about five minutes of time a week on a mundane task that doesn't enhance your revenue or sales
- Assuming four weeks in a month, that comes out to about 20 minutes a month you could spend just trying to locate edit pages in the backend!
- If you consider your time is worth $20 an hour, saving yourself 20 minutes a month comes out to over $6.50 a month of your time that goes down the drain — which is well over the $2.99 a month subscription cost
- Over the course of an entire year, you could gain back over $50 worth of your time
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 12 reviews
Most recent reviews
a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!
One of the best apps I've found. Makes editing a product super efficient. Am able to quickly edit individual products on my site without having to switch Google Chrome tabs to get to the Shopify product menu, enter the product in the search box, click and then edit. Seamless process. Highly recommend. Nothing else like it - www.BourbonAlley.com
My absolute favourite app. So simple but it saves me so much time. Worth every penny!