Developing, designing and readying your Shopify store for launch is a complicated process — one that's even more complex once the emails with change requests start flying.
Eliminate endless and ineffective email and handwritten change requests in favor of being able to "write" your comments, changes and other notes directly on any Shopify store page.
Areas with notes attached to them appear with a pale yellow background. Just click on the region to see comments and track progress.
You'll also get access to the Shopkeeper Magic Button App app at no additional cost — the perfect combination of productivity tools for building and maintaining your store.
Shopkeeper Notes is a great app for both store developers and store owners:
Store Developers Advantages
- Give your client a clear way to leave and track feedback.
- Improve your store development workflow with better communication.
- Get contextual clarity about what changes your client needs.
Store Owner Advantages
- Communicate changes with your developer or designer.
- Keep track of your thoughts on ways to improve your Shopify store.
- Let staff members contribute comments and update requests and notes.
Other Great Features
- Any store staff member can leave comments.
- Comments can be tagged with any store member's name to easily track who's giving feedback on what.
- Reply to comments to ask follow up questions.
- Use markdown syntax to format your comments with bold text, italics and more for even more clarity.
- Mark comments as resolved to track progress.
- Multiple ways to access and view notes.
- Assign a unique color to each staff member for even more clarity on who's saying what.
- Assign a unique photo or icon image to each staff member.
- Bonus feature: Includes free access to the Shopkeeper Magic Button App for easy, one click access to edit most Shopify store pages.