Shopkeeper Gift Cards

Shopkeeper Gift Cards

by Shopkeeper Tools

Take your Shopify gift cards from blah to beautiful

vermontapron.com

Added this app and its exactly as described, the support was the best I have ever had. Absolutely recommend this.

Mylkfoodstore

What a great App. Jim installed the pro version on my website in less than 30 minutes, it's a really great addition to our gift vouchers and really easy for the customer to use.

Snazzy Gourmet

As described and easy for our customers to use. Excellent support too! Definitely worth checking out if you are on the Shopify plan or above.

Cuffed.com.au

It's the app we've been looking for and serves the purpose. Jim went the extra mile for us and we appreciate it. All the best, Jim!

Ivory Lane Boutique Inc.

We've been looking for an app to improve our gift card offering and this one seemed to offer the best value with the functionality we were looking for. We hit a small glitch during installation (my fault) so I reached out to support and received a quick response from Jim. After some troubleshooting Jim not only fixed the issue but corrected a couple other things he saw in our code. This type of support is so important when trying to build and manage a store. Highly recommended!

TARABELLUM

We knew right away that we wanted to use this App for our gift cards after seeing their examples. The App is very well priced for what it offers. When we needed help setting up a few things with our website theme, their customer support was fast to respond and helped with minor customization to integrate into our site. It was so easy, everything works so smooth and looks great!

Next, we are going to add the scheduler app so customers can choose when to send the gift card.

Before we installed the app, we read over the reviews and noticed Jim's name mentioned a lot, well now we know why. Special thanks to Jim, he is amazing!

We are so pleased with these apps and their service.

Wise Finds Smart Buys Marketplace

I agree with 'Thegoodregistry' in that this developer goes out of its way to assure you have a perfect Gift Card solution. Shopkeeper Tools' Jim worked diligently and responded fast as I was attempting to customize the app.

Great job, great product, and I have a great Gift Card product! Keep new apps coming!

MeMoi

Great app! Amazing customer service, they will help you till the end, if you're looking for a great gift card app, this is it!

Thegoodregistry

The team at Shopkeeper Tools have gone above and beyond to give us a beautifully designed product and to help us with additional challenges specific to our enterprise as they have cropped up. There's nothing else like this on Shopify for gift card products and Shopkeeper Gift Cards are providing a much needed, valuable service.

Herevolution

Customer service OUTSTANDING! Jim was extremely quick with response (less than 2 minutes), very helpful, fixed the problem and went above and beyond. The app is easy to use, works very well and I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3