Shopkeeper Gift Cards

Shopkeeper Gift Cards

by Shopkeeper Tools

Take your gift cards from blah to beautiful

MeMoi

Great app! Amazing customer service, they will help you till the end, if you're looking for a great gift card app, this is it!

Thegoodregistry

The team at Shopkeeper Tools have gone above and beyond to give us a beautifully designed product and to help us with additional challenges specific to our enterprise as they have cropped up. There's nothing else like this on Shopify for gift card products and Shopkeeper Gift Cards are providing a much needed, valuable service.

Herevolution

Customer service OUTSTANDING! Jim was extremely quick with response (less than 2 minutes), very helpful, fixed the problem and went above and beyond. The app is easy to use, works very well and I highly recommend it.

Don Orrell Stirrups 2

This app is absolutely amazing! Love the simplicity and minimal design of everything. Keeps thing simple and practical. Also thank you very much for the free installation. You got it to look identical to the example I gave you.

Gungoddess Com

Excellent app! Easy to set up, easy to use from a customer standpoint, integrated perfectly with customized theme and greatly improves Shopify's basic gift card functionality. Jim was extremely responsive and made minor customization requests quickly. We also added the Scheduler (available separately) to allow customers to select date/time cards will be sent. Since installing the app, there's been a noticeable increase in the number of gift cards sold. Very happy!

Urbanstrangers

I don't think I have ever experienced customer service as good as this. I downloaded this app after having a horrible experience with another 5 star rated gift card app. I really really wanted these gift cards up and running asap as holiday season is approaching. I was left hanging by the more expensive 5 star rated app, so I canceled them and found Shopkeeper gift cards instead. I got this app last night around 12am PST. Emailed them because I needed help with installing it. Jim replied to me at 4 am, just 4 hours after I sent my email to them. (unlike the other app which I waited 3 days for a response). Anyways, I was having trouble uploading my logo and just wanted to make sure everything else I did was correct. Jim sent a request to shopify to login and take a look, fixed everything & even uploaded my logo for me. Here I am now, less than 12 hours after I installed this app and it is up & running on my site! Jim is so so amazing, this app is amaazing and very inexpensive. I am so satisfied with the customer service & everything else this app has to offer! I love this app!! Thank you so much guys!!! Your help was very very appreciated!

Hermoola

All I can say is, "I LOVE THIS APP!!!" Easy to use and works great!
Thank you!!!

Waxpops

I am SO impressed with this app. I was unhappy with the standard Shopify store gift cards, so I downloaded this app. Not only did it work perfectly, the tech help from Jim was AMAZING. He answered my questions quickly and went above and beyond to help with the code work I wanted.

If you're looking for some extra flare, get the 'pro' plan. There are TONS of gift card designs for every holiday/season, and the gift card format is interactive for the recipient.

Thanks for making a great app, y'all! Extra special thanks to Jim who made my life so much easier :)

Green Marketplace

In the beginning this app seemed to be great.

However, implementation proved overwhelming.... When I asked a question the developer immediately got involved and worked out all of the issues, which included rewriting text and design work that went far above what a customer would expect. Thank you. The app is great!

Rugbystuff Com

Great App, great support. Very professional gift cards for the modern world. Install it today.