Shopkyo ‑ Japan Dropshipping

Shopkyo ‑ Japan Dropshipping

by Shopkyo

Dropship Quality Products From Japan Suppliers

High 5ive Bargains

I am wondering why did I download this app and wonder why it still exists. They would do fine if the prices were lower. Whee is the common sense when it comes to marketing the idea of being a supplier. I apologize why this may sound insulting, but goes to show Shopify doesn't monitor their app hosting platform.

Jay Japan

This was the first time that I ever made a bad review on an app. The shocking thing is this "app" was on my niche... Like everyone else, the prices were too expensive so it leaves us with very little profit, if profitable at all. The only decent thing they did was they created decent product descriptions, but other than that, there was nothing even remotely positive about the app...

Japan Vendor

Prices are higher than in Japanese stores. Some products are same as AliExpress except at 10-20 times the price. Plus no free shipping options. Limited products, poor app all together. I don't recommend anyone use this.

Tickle The Moon

Dropship prices too high; translations unreadable, & often for wrong items. Feels like a scam page.