Easy way of product listings
Product listing is not a tedious task any more. List products on ETSY in simple and easy steps. Import products from ETSY to Shopify.
Orders and Inventory sync
You can Sync orders and inventory from ETSY to Shopify seamlessly. Real-Time order sync from Etsy to Shopify
Manage ETSY Listings
You can manage your ETSY listings - Activate, Deactivate, Remove products, Update SKU, Update Price and Update Inventory.
有關 ETSY Integration ‑ ShopList
About ETSY Integration - ShopList
ShopList provides seamless integration between Shopify and ETSY stores to sync products, Inventory and orders. ShopList helps to list products from Shopify to Etsy in easy steps and sync bestsellers on both platforms. Be it listings, orders or inventory, our team is here to assist our customers in the integration process as smooth as possible.
Real-Time Order import
- Etsy orders will be imported from Etsy to Shopify automatically.
- Note: Orders will be imported for every one hour.
- Auto mapping of the products from Shopify to Etsy.
- Order Tracking - Add tracking number while fulfill the order.
- Real-Time sync of product price and stock automatically.
- Currency Converter - Use currency converter if you have different currencies in Shopify and Etsy.
- Import your Etsy products to Shopify
Below is the list of main features of ShopList.
- List your products from Shopify to ETSY.
- Import your products from ETSY to Shopify.
- You can list your products manually and also using reusable category and Shipping profiles.
- You can map your ETSY products with Shopify products easily if you have products in ETSY already.
- Manage all your listings at one place. You can perform Activate, Deactivate, Remove Products, Update Price and Update Inventory.
- Sync and manage ETSY orders.
- You can check the overview of your products, orders and sales at the Dashboard tab.
- Support team is available to assist for any issues with the product.
定價 7 天免費試用
* 所有費用均以 USD 計價。
** 定期費用接按照 30 天為週期收費，包括每月收費或依據使用量收費。
Pino Shah Antiques
I contacted the developer and outlined the following 4 errors and they responded saying that the four issues were fixed and three of them are not. Spent (wasted) quite a bit of time trying to get the app to work. Don't recommend it. Automap still not working - My Etsy store has 50 active products and the automapping only sees 34, I manually mapped one product so, now 35 are synced. Still not resolved - When on the Dashboard, why is it importing products that are set to 'draft' in Shopify? Even after removing them, they keep reappearing with every automapping. Still not resolved - On the Dashboard - when on the bottom the filter is set for 100 products and a product is mapped/edited, why does the filter go back to default? https://etsync.waytoapps.com/public/etsylisting
Why does it not stay at 100? https://etsync.waytoapps.com/public/etsylisting?&rows=100 Resolved - Why is there no indication when automapping is completed? A yellow box showing progress appears and then disappears, no confirmation dialog stating that automapping has been completed.
Thank you for your feedback. Regarding 'Draft' products, we have not removed draft products from our app before you perform auto mapping. That is the reason draft products are visible for you. Now Automap will not import draft products. On the Dashboard - showing 10 even after changing the limit to 100 is fixed now. Regarding indication of completion of automapping is already fixed and you have confirmed the same over email.
However all these issues are fixed now. Below screencast is your reference.
PEAK Family Gifts
This app does exactly what it is supposed to at a reasonable price. The support is outstanding and very quick to respond to both questions and suggestions. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
App does what it is supposed to and for a relatively small price, lower than most competitors. Support is also helpful.