ShopMaster Dropshipping

ShopMaster Dropshipping

by FairCloud

AliExpress Official Partner | Place 100 orders in 1 minute

HalfPrice Easy247

This app is very simple to use and very easy to work with, i love it. Works very well for me, thanks

Trendolis

August 8, 2020

It's awesome that your usage of the app is smooth and seamless. We will keep improving our product to give you better service in the future!

Panashopper

It helps me to filter products from specific warehouses and type of shipping, besides has different suppliers from where I can choose.

August 8, 2020

Awesome feedback! We hope we'd be able to maintain and exceed your standards and your expectations. See you around ShopMaster!

queenonfleek

This app is amazing. I just discoverd it and cannot get enough of it. I seriously thinking of switching completely to it. Thanks guys

August 7, 2020

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at ShopMaster! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

belovecol

too many steps when import the product, not convenient at all, if there is a app can instead, I will choose the others

August 6, 2020

Hi, we’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations, there are many ways to import products from your supplier and it is easy to import. I would like to personally assist you with making things right. We value your business. Please contact us at support@shopmaster.com when convenient.

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is amazing. I recommend it to everyone. It has a lot of futures and very useful. Thank you.

Varet LLC

Simply incredible. Saves so much time with sourcing and adding product details. When I think the app has a shortcoming, I find the setting I need to make work even easier. They’ve thought of everything! Thank you to the incredible minds who made this possible!

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with ShopMaster. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

absolute-fit.com

Great product , really happy , will recommend to other people , thanks for the great service and user friendly product

PrimoPeaOutlet

Just what I wanted. it syncs easily, gives an update about any discrepancy with the store you are importing from, it's really easy to use.

Best Health & Fitness Store

its user friendly and imports products from any selling platforms like amazon, ebay and banggood. >>

July 28, 2020