ShopMaster Dropshipping

ShopMaster Dropshipping

by FairCloud

Free dropshipping solution with bulk import & bulk order

clickandbuy.co.za

It only works for smaller inventory stores which is not very useful if drop shipping. No bulk actions in monitor log is unfortunate. If past the limit for monitored listings the only way to get the rest updated is to individually turn on and off monitoring on the listings you want. This is an extremely long and tedious process. I understand the need for there to be a limit on daily monitoring but don't understand why it cant alternate to the excess listings, so all items can get updated even if that means not all will be updated daily.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. ShopMaster supports to monitor up to 30,000 products due to the supplier's limit. We will improve our process such as bulk action under the monitor log. Our support team would love to get in touch and hopefully guide you through the system. You can also reach out to us at support@shopmaster.com

Topmarket123.com

Shopmaster is the best way to manage your product on Shopify ! Technical Support a very fast... Very satisfed since i use Shopmaster

December 4, 2019

Thanks for giving our Support team some love! ShopMaster always aims to provide the best possible service that our customers can get. You are the reason why we want to be the best out there.

BeautiWonder Shop

I really like this platform. It's easy use and they offer plenty of tips and training. The only downside is that it currently doesn't import reviews.

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Regarding the import reviews feature, some of the other APPs could import reviews and compatible with ShopMaster, just contact our support team to get more details!

Baby Ofertas

They have a good support and everything I need to fullfill my orders automatically. I recommend Shopmaster to everybody!

November 25, 2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the auto-fulfill orders feature! Thank you so much for the recommendation and we are excited for others to know how you loved ShopMaster!

Tusinde.com

Great app, much better than other apps I used for Dropshipping before. They support over 20 suppliers and have a great interface. I would recommend ShopMaster over any other Dropshipping app.

November 21, 2019

Your recommendation is highly appreciated! We will continue to make ShopMaster more easy for you!

Laromy

A great app. Allows you to manage multiple stores in one place with all the convenience and reliability. Great team support. congratulations for the excellent work.

November 20, 2019

We're happy to know that the multiple-store management that we have are working for you. Our support team is always ready to help whenever you need it. Thank you for your review!

La Brade Boutique

Great great great !!! Not only the app is absolutely stunning but the Shopmaster team is awesome.... Had a little issue with my account and they managed it in no time... Very good job guys and thank you so much for being there !!! A fan !

November 14, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our support team.

Happy Dropshipping!

iMake Life

Very easy-to-use system and very friendly and prompt customer services, highly recommended! It can support multiple platforms with no issues!

November 13, 2019

TecnoTools

I signed up a few months ago. I had some difficulties to sync with supplier and the technical support was responsive and efficient. This APP is what I was looking for. It makes my drop shipping business much easier.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'm delighted to hear that ShopMaster make your dropshipping business much easier, that's also the reason we build ShopMaster.
Happy Dropshipping!

votvot.ch

there are no other words than "i love shopmaster", it is a perfect match for my dropshipping business. everything i need is fulfilled by shopmaster, also the support team is incredible even my pain in the ass questions are answered with great respect and step by step advises. thank you shopmaster

November 10, 2019

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Previous 1 3