ShopMaster Dropshipping

ShopMaster Dropshipping

by FairCloud

AliExpress Official Partner | Place 100 orders in 1 minute

Ladies Swagger

I give it two I can't change the price of the items that alone will make me look for better dropship

April 10, 2020

Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. You can edit the price after you import products to the draft and I would like to personally assist you with making things right. You can contact us at support@shopmaster.com when convenient.

OctoStore.Com

App looks awesome but have few suppliers. Most of my order are from DHGate and the app doesn't have api to full fill orders automatically.

February 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. DHGate doesn't provide the dropshipping API so we can't support the related features. But you can try other suppliers such as AliExpress which has more products for dropshipping.

clickandbuy.co.za

Over all a good app and appreciate the constant effort to improve performance. Hoping for bulk actions in monitor log soon.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. ShopMaster supports to monitor up to 30,000 products due to the supplier's limit. We will improve our process such as bulk action under the monitor log. Our support team would love to get in touch and hopefully guide you through the system. You can also reach out to us at support@shopmaster.com