ShopMaster Dropshipping

ShopMaster Dropshipping

by FairCloud

Place 300 AliExpress orders in bulk, auto-sync tracking number

Dress4Alll

excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure. I will recommend it to all my friends for installing this application. thanks

January 19, 2020

Your recommendation is highly appreciated! Our support team is always ready to help whenever you need it. Thank you for your review!

BROOTHER

gooooooddddd app like this.............................................................................

January 16, 2020

Thanks for your review. We will improve our product to give you better service in the future.

RealProducts4Life

What an amazing app this ShopMaster. I can get products from soooo many different vendors. Loving it.

January 14, 2020

ShopMaster is amazing because you are an amazing customer! We appreciate your support.

UKGate

its great app and great support, and the apps is perfect , i do recommenced it thx alot guys for your hard working

January 13, 2020

Awesome feedback! It's the driving force for us to make you a better ShopMaster. Thank you!

10thCloud

I wouldn't even attempt to dropship online without the service Shopmaster provides. I would have given up long ago with the reason being that product sourcing; copying item info; and most importantly/laborious: image editing, would have drained so much time out of my day I would never have gained the time to scale up to the thousands of products I now offer today.

All of this has been accomplished on the $19.99/mo plan, which is perfect for me and my business. They are always improving the app with suggestions and insight from their users. Out of all the platforms utilize for online selling, this is by FAR, my most important app. I would still be rummaging thrift stores to sell on eBay if it wasn't for Shopmaster! Thanks a ton!

January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I'm delighted to hear that ShopMaster make your dropshipping business much easier, that's also the reason we build ShopMaster.

Happy Dropshipping!

Simshoper

Awesome!

ShopMaster helped me a lot. and it is growing very fast! they do release a lot of features and improvements.

recommended to everyone :)

January 2, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation! Let us know if you have any other suggestions or feedback to make the app better for you. Thank you!

Top Tech Electronics

A++ allowed us to really do extra things as an organization.. very happy with the features shopmaster offers

January 2, 2020

We really appreciate you giving us a positive one! We're also glad that you're enjoying what the platform offers so far.

DAXION mall™

This app speed up my listings. I like it. Easy picture handling. I have yet to try the ordering part.

December 29, 2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the picture handling feature! We will improve our product to give you better service in the future.

Ali1688Mall

The service is very timely and in place, the software updates are fast, the ERP is powerful, the software of the same kind is outstanding, and there is room for optimization and improvement.

December 27, 2019

Awesome feedback! We hope we'd be able to maintain and exceed your standards and your expectations. See you around ShopMaster!

The Cat's Meow Superstore One Stop Online Cat Lovers Shop

I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS APS SIMILAR TO SHOPMASTER. SHOPMASTER IS THE BEST APP I HAVE FOUND. EASY TO USE. ESPECIALLY FOR SHOPS LIKE MINE THAT CONTAIN OVER 10,000 ITEMS. THE ONLY ISSUE I WISH THEY HAD IA LOWER PRICING TIER BETWEEN 33ND & 3RD LEVELS BECAUSE CURRENTLY THERE IS A BIG PRICE JUMP. RATE 5 STARS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE AND APP. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

December 27, 2019