Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

$9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
ShopMessage
4.3
Edited July 24, 2021

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Which is a shame as the App has potential to be very good. I installed it and the dashboard was easy to use, and I started getting some ROI, however, there was obviously an error with the install as after I closed down the dashboard - I couldn't access it again (it just kept loading a blank page). I contacted them several times and they just kept sending me links of "How to make it work" all the links directed me to the "dashboard". Happy to change this review if they can fix the problem.

BabyCaterpillar
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 18 days
August 30, 2020

Really nice app! Try it, it works. The first month is for free, and as soon as you start using it, you'll see the difference

BiologicallyBio
Spain
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited June 30, 2020

Love diane and the girls who do brilliant job with checking the flows on all my stores, i use this i

Kaninekare
Bhutan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 29, 2020

Built by awesome people. This is geat, easy to Use App. Another Revenue driver to our store! We will test the campaigns how it goes :)

Buywow USA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 1, 2020

Really solid app with a great support team. Diane took time to take me through the different options available to ensure we can deliver on our specific needs.

STRYKE RECOVERY