Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

BiologicallyBio

Really nice app! Try it, it works. The first month is for free, and as soon as you start using it, you'll see the difference

Kaninekare

Love diane and the girls who do brilliant job with checking the flows on all my stores, i use this i

Buywow USA

Built by awesome people. This is geat, easy to Use App. Another Revenue driver to our store! We will test the campaigns how it goes :)

STRYKE RECOVERY

Really solid app with a great support team. Diane took time to take me through the different options available to ensure we can deliver on our specific needs.

JollyPlaystore

By far the worst messenger app I have seen on Shopify. Nothing works. Welcome series cannot even be deployed at its simplest form. A complete waste of time to even try. I suggest they go back to their basics to get things proper.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Easy to install, customize messages and activate all features. It works as described. On top of that, great customer support advises and tips from Diane.

eJuices.com

This app is really great so far. We have been using it for around a month. Better analytics and automatic discount code expiration for unique codes would be nice. Overall we are pleased.

GadgetSmartBr

Top! Very nice support! you guys can trust them... Shopmessage is really amazing and easily integration.

GaBBY Bows

This app is great and easy to use. It has helped us increase sales the last several months. I recommend it!

Wusic® and Womb Music® are divisions of KMConsolidated, LLC

We're testing the app out. So far so good but nothing so far in conversions to sales. It seems easy enough to use though. Diane has been great to work with on the implementation. Her customer service has been wonderful. We'll update again after some time has past and we've got the full implementation done on the site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13