ShopMessage Facebook Messenger

ShopMessage Facebook Messenger

by ShopMessage

Conversational Marketing Automation for Facebook Messenger

GEAR JUST FOR YOU

THIS IS APP IS THE BOMB! So much more professional and cutting edge on newest practices for getting in front of your visitors and buyers on your website in an excellent attractive way. There pre-ready flows and campaigns with emoji helping me craft and create my brand to look amazing. Now my Klavio email campaigns are being also broadcasted out with ShopMessage using their campaign feature adding quick replies for ideas like 4th of July coming up engaging my audience in so many ways to generate more sales and revenue on the existing customers. I love MARLA she is the BEST if you doubt this fantastic app for the reviews get on a scheduled call with Marla she will boost your shop message sales in a quick 15-minute call she is amazing the value of that alone pays for this sophisticated cool app. Oh yeah, the Pop Ups for offering 10% Discount is incredible too the Flows connected to the Pop Up are generating me more money, and the popup itself is making more money. There are a handful of apps I swear by, and this is one!

SHINElife

Excellent results so far (been using for about 2 weeks), and INCREDIBLE customer service from Diane!

Mountrend®

So far so good, id like to give a shoutout to the absolutely brilliant Diane from support, she went out of her way to help me with this app :)

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're thrilled that Diane was able to help you quickly get started!

LemonsAreBlue

Customer support is really strong with ShopMessage. They are always willing to hop on a call with you and work out any issues or walk you through setting anything up. Great app, does a great job!

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback – we’re always here to help grow your Messenger program!

VIDA

First time using Facebook messenger bot and I would recommend this app - love their support. Diane was able to guide me through the the welcome series flow.

MindfulSouls

We recommend this great APP for sequencing on FB messenger. It has a lot of good features. Worth to have!

RAREFORM

Great! The people at ShopMessage are so kind and helpful, and I think our customers appreciate this without it being intrusive. We switched from ChatKit to ShopMessage

Vaya Island

No customer support. They spam you promotions via email. Facebook plugin for pop ups doesn't work. We tried to reach out to them but haven't heard back in weeks.

June 24, 2019

We are very sorry for any frustration that you experienced while using ShopMessage. In an effort to make this right we've sent a few follow-up emails. Please reply so we can resolve these issues together. You have seen 11x your return on investment while using ShopMessage and we'd love to help grow those numbers.

Brave New Look

Installing was easy. The pre-built templates make it easy to get sales right from the get-go. Figuring out all the different conversations we could have with our customers has been a slow learning process for me, but the customer support has been really helpful—Marla rocks!

10/5 — would recommend if you want to pick up your abandoned carts.

My Decor Place

So I updated my review on this app primarily because they did their best to help me. They provided me another trial and since my bad review(below), the customer service changed completely and it is great now.

**Old Review** This app has the lamest customer service I have ever seen !
Im using it for 15 days now ! Sent mail regarding the issue I have from DAY ONE and still nothing!
Ain't going to pay you nothing. Good to have 30 days trial to know you guys are worthless! **Old Review**

June 24, 2019

We appreciate your honest review and want to thank you for taking the time to provide an update. As always, let us know if you need anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10