Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

BabyCaterpillar

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Which is a shame as the App has potential to be very good. I installed it and the dashboard was easy to use, and I started getting some ROI, however, there was obviously an error with the install as after I closed down the dashboard - I couldn't access it again (it just kept loading a blank page). I contacted them several times and they just kept sending me links of "How to make it work" all the links directed me to the "dashboard". Happy to change this review if they can fix the problem.

BiologicallyBio

Really nice app! Try it, it works. The first month is for free, and as soon as you start using it, you'll see the difference

Kaninekare

Love diane and the girls who do brilliant job with checking the flows on all my stores, i use this i

Buywow USA

Built by awesome people. This is geat, easy to Use App. Another Revenue driver to our store! We will test the campaigns how it goes :)

STRYKE RECOVERY

Really solid app with a great support team. Diane took time to take me through the different options available to ensure we can deliver on our specific needs.

JollyPlaystore

By far the worst messenger app I have seen on Shopify. Nothing works. Welcome series cannot even be deployed at its simplest form. A complete waste of time to even try. I suggest they go back to their basics to get things proper.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Easy to install, customize messages and activate all features. It works as described. On top of that, great customer support advises and tips from Diane.

eJuices.com

This app is really great so far. We have been using it for around a month. Better analytics and automatic discount code expiration for unique codes would be nice. Overall we are pleased.

GadgetSmartBr

Top! Very nice support! you guys can trust them... Shopmessage is really amazing and easily integration.

GaBBY Bows

This app is great and easy to use. It has helped us increase sales the last several months. I recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13