ShopMessage: FB Messenger

ShopMessage: FB Messenger

by ShopMessage

Conversational Marketing Automation for Facebook Messenger

Daya Jewelry

Been using them right when this feature came out, they're pretty good! Overall I'm happy with the results although I do see a decrease in CTR.

AnotherUnicorn

No support, asked for couple of questions. Total Ignore. App itself super unclear, requires unnecessary sensible information. Have not managed to set it up.

Shofon

This app is easy to use and does what exactly that it needs to do. I had some troubles and it is fixed by Marla even though it took some more time than I expected.

In terms of CTR and ROI, frankly speaking I was very surprised to see the result because I was not expecting that much. If you're using Facebook as your marketing channel, this is a must app to have.

Cheers to the team !

NowPup

this app definitely increases sales. And it works out of the box. I only have one abandonment message set up.

shopababy

This is a useful apps to get abandoned carts. It’s expensive, but if u do have enough traffic, it’s going to help.

comm-and-get-it

I write this review to get the new beta features. Great app. Messenger marketing is truly the future.

My children's boutique

a very helpful team! The app integrated easily, a minor issue which the team have been very quick responding to me about,

Sportybella

We are very pleased with how Shop Message has been working for our store. Customer service is also excellent.

Payday Deals

This app is a game changer. Open rates of abandon carts far out beat any email marketing we have ever used. Must have for any ecom business

GOGO SMILE

Amazing app. Amazing CTR. highly recommended for any ecom website, high recovery rate for abandon carts,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9