Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Vaccarino22

ShopMessage blows away all the competition! We previously paid for one of the big name premium email cart abandonment services, but were shocked to see ShopMessage's FB Messenger flows drive $75K in monthly recovered sales for us (literally 10X the sales we saw with email)!

Installation was easy and customer service is always eager to figure out how to better serve our site. I highly recommend ShopMessage.

Jeep People Store

I've been using the service only a few days now, but it has already recovered $1000 worth of abandoned carts. So far we are seeing a 3% recovery rate, paired with our 18% email recovery and we are quite pleased.

Swanky Badger

Excellent results so far. $6,000+ in recovered revenue for us in 30 days, compared to an average of $3,000 per month from our abandoned cart email sequence. Twice as nice :)

Tee 4 The Soul

Arjun and the team have tremendous support. They are very helpful.

The app is awesome. We are seeing great numbers initially! This has been a very effective new edition to our marketing strategy and trust me - this app easily pays for itself. Well Done!

Shes Yup

Sorry but the APP it's VERY GREAT, THE IDEA it's TOP, but don't WORK, the customer receive a message ok Good, but when they CLIC on the LINK to go back to the SHOP doesn't work, if you can fix that, it will be Great, and i think your Next Update !!!

Really Good Pets Shop

Easy to install and we will see how it does on the first customer who leaves their cart. I think it will work much better than the emails. I see a bunch of recovery emails being sent and I am lucky to get just 10% of them to convert. We will see! I'll update this review once I get more abandons. Here is to hoping we some day live in a world where no one abandons our carts! lol

Mintandlily

Can't recommend ShopMessage more! - we're seeing so much more recovered revenue with Facebook Messenger than we did when we used email. The set up was quick, and the free trial is generous.

You can see exactly how much revenue you're getting from the app in real-time, so you can see the awesome ROI for yourself. We saw the sales start to flow in on Day 1.

Shopmaddog

Just uploaded it, looks alright, Let's see how useful it could be but easy to install.

Snaptocharge

ShopMessage completely trumps all other abandoned cart solutions. It unlocks the FB Messenger channel to drive real sales from literally the very first day. It's already recovered over $25K in revenue in just weeks. Also, it took a couple of minunites to set up and their support is awesome. Very helpful and quick to respond to questions.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next