Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Vibrant Well

I saw how this app works during BGS Live and this is exactly what I needed for my store!!! Grateful for the team that installed and configured this to my store. Thank you for the free trial!! :) :)

All 33

Since Facebook removed the pre-check I wasn't sure if shopmessage would be able to adapt, but they've done an absolutely incredible job at evolving with the market. They've figured out simple ways to continue to utilize facebook messenger. Easy to set up growth plugins still allow you to grow your list and set up abandonment flows. I very much recommend this app for your backend messenger campaigns.

Max Rhymes

Ease of use and power of the flows make this a must have. Looking forward to seeing the increase in conversions. Thank you!

EPIK Canvas

I have used other FB Messenger remarketing apps, and ShopMessage blows them out of the water. It's very intuitive to set up and has a ton of powerful features.

With the pre-check option being disabled earlier this year, my messenger list has really suffered. ShopMessage has growth tools that help combat this problem and I'm excited to start using them to revive my messenger remarketing again.

MoArmouz

The app is super helpful, easy to use and moreover the support is awesome. Diane helped us with the setup and the flow. I'm expecting some great results.
I wish they reduce the pricing.

Jean Jail

Been good so far! Great customer service from Diane! We look forward to see what Shop Message can bring to our business.

BEER NUTS® Brand Snacks

EXCELLENT APP! This has been extremely helpful in helping us reach an audience outside of email AND it's incredibly easy to use! Customer Service is quick to respond to questions and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Setup was a breeze, everything was easy to test before going live, and customers started using it Day 1!

GEAR JUST FOR YOU

THIS IS APP IS THE BOMB! So much more professional and cutting edge on newest practices for getting in front of your visitors and buyers on your website in an excellent attractive way. There pre-ready flows and campaigns with emoji helping me craft and create my brand to look amazing. Now my Klavio email campaigns are being also broadcasted out with ShopMessage using their campaign feature adding quick replies for ideas like 4th of July coming up engaging my audience in so many ways to generate more sales and revenue on the existing customers. I love MARLA she is the BEST if you doubt this fantastic app for the reviews get on a scheduled call with Marla she will boost your shop message sales in a quick 15-minute call she is amazing the value of that alone pays for this sophisticated cool app. Oh yeah, the Pop Ups for offering 10% Discount is incredible too the Flows connected to the Pop Up are generating me more money, and the popup itself is making more money. There are a handful of apps I swear by, and this is one!

SHINElife

Excellent results so far (been using for about 2 weeks), and INCREDIBLE customer service from Diane!

Mountrend®

So far so good, id like to give a shoutout to the absolutely brilliant Diane from support, she went out of her way to help me with this app :)

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're thrilled that Diane was able to help you quickly get started!