Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Lit Mobile - Stay on the GO!

This app is so useful! Forget about the abandoned cart emails, bringing people back to facebook messenger with discounted product deals brings higher engagement & conversion! This is the future - interact with your customers straight from the facebook messenger. Highly recommend it - 5 stars. Brings us customers, and was easy to install

Daya Jewelry

Been using them right when this feature came out, they're pretty good! Overall I'm happy with the results although I do see a decrease in CTR.

Shofon

This app is easy to use and does what exactly that it needs to do. I had some troubles and it is fixed by Marla even though it took some more time than I expected.

In terms of CTR and ROI, frankly speaking I was very surprised to see the result because I was not expecting that much. If you're using Facebook as your marketing channel, this is a must app to have.

Cheers to the team !

NowPup

this app definitely increases sales. And it works out of the box. I only have one abandonment message set up.

shopababy

This is a useful apps to get abandoned carts. It’s expensive, but if u do have enough traffic, it’s going to help.

My children's boutique

a very helpful team! The app integrated easily, a minor issue which the team have been very quick responding to me about,

Sportybella

We are very pleased with how Shop Message has been working for our store. Customer service is also excellent.

Payday Deals

This app is a game changer. Open rates of abandon carts far out beat any email marketing we have ever used. Must have for any ecom business

GOGO SMILE

Amazing app. Amazing CTR. highly recommended for any ecom website, high recovery rate for abandon carts,

Kool-Kool

I JUST WANT TO INSTALL THAT APP TO COMPLETE MY RETARGETING CAMPAIGNS. BUT NOW, IT IS MY STRONGEST APP.
VERY STRONG, 10% CR, SUPER APP, MUST HAVE IN YOUR STORE!