Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

shopababy

This is a useful apps to get abandoned carts. It’s expensive, but if u do have enough traffic, it’s going to help.

comm-and-get-it

I write this review to get the new beta features. Great app. Messenger marketing is truly the future.

My children's boutique

a very helpful team! The app integrated easily, a minor issue which the team have been very quick responding to me about,

Sportybella

We are very pleased with how Shop Message has been working for our store. Customer service is also excellent.

Payday Deals

This app is a game changer. Open rates of abandon carts far out beat any email marketing we have ever used. Must have for any ecom business

GOGO SMILE

Amazing app. Amazing CTR. highly recommended for any ecom website, high recovery rate for abandon carts,

Kool-Kool

I JUST WANT TO INSTALL THAT APP TO COMPLETE MY RETARGETING CAMPAIGNS. BUT NOW, IT IS MY STRONGEST APP.
VERY STRONG, 10% CR, SUPER APP, MUST HAVE IN YOUR STORE!

timmytommy

Great app. Makes me more money by using it. Another way to follow up with the customer so that I can make that sale.

Neon Apparels

It does add more zing to your remarketing! Facebook messenger is quite effective in reaching out. There were some installation issues in the beginning, but finally, it worked out well! I am enjoying the Sales Conversions!

HolyClothing

Super easy to set up, about 5 min, has generated an insane amount of revenue, and awesome click thru rates :) Just get it!