Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Vhstodigital

I can't decide what the best part is. It took minutes to install, support team answered my questions immediately, after a few days I'm seeing sales. ShopMessage is the total package.

Snorkling Mask

Best support team ever, they customized my response buttons the same day I asked if it was possible! They also notified me when my Facebook page disconnected. I love the app, but the customer service really brings the experience to the next level.

United Bracelets

Recently jumped ship from a different provider and so glad we did! This app is super reliable and we already can't image running a store without it.

Jungle Watch

The app is incredibly attractive and easy to use. Having the option to capture more potential buyers than with an average email abandonment follow-up sequence is a complete GAME CHANGER! The email sequence is ok but considering ShopMessage captures even people who have just added items to cart without having to insert their personal details gives you more leverage consequently increasing the revenue! Love it!

Til Valhalla Project

I would rate it 10 stars if i could. In about 3 weeks, I have made 9x my return on investment. They said it would take a month to get the checkout box automatically checked but mine only took a week. I had one small issue where the code slightly shifted my "select quantity" area. I contacted customer and they had fixed in just a few hours. If you are driving any traffic to your site, this app is a must. and no there was no incentive's in any way for this review. Just really glad im capturing sales that others wise would have been lost.

Wikiwii

Perfect app , just add some discount on messages then booom !

Slimmingvest

Arjun is SO helpful! He personally answered all of my questions (I ask a lot of questions) and helped get my pre-checked box within a week. It's comforting to know the Founder of a company is so involved and you will get all the support you need.

Dashcamforcar

So far SO good, recovering lots of lost revenue and it seriously took me under five minutes to install/setup.

Mysmartorganizer

Must-have app!! ShopMessage should be included in an ecommerce start-up kit. I can't tell you how amazing it is for recovering lost revenue. You'll be hooked by the end of the free trial - TRY IT!

Prime Hooks

Definitely works like a charm and easy to setup. The support team is really patient in answering my queries. Kudos to Arjun and his team for creating such a great app.

Some apps require a additional cut from your retargeted sales on messenger which I do not like. ShopMessage charges a flat fee + additional rates on additional number of people to send, much like how MailChimp and Klaviyo charges. It's affordable only if you have consistent traffic to retarget.

Try it out yourself and I'm sure that it will work for you too.