Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Puravidabracelets

ShopMessage has been a game changer for Pura Vida Bracelets. We used to think email did the job, but we didn't realize we would get an order of magnitude more orders from Facebook Messenger by using ShopMessage.

Installation was completely painless, and they did any customization we needed to make sure we were satisfied. Now I couldn't imagine running an e-commerce business without ShopMessage.

Festival Fads

Excellent app in terms of simplicity. The one MAJOR thing that stands out with this messenger remarket app compared to the others is that there are opt out buttons in each automated message. This is critical for your user experience and your FB account not getting flagged for spamming people. Recart doesn't have this. I would like to see the ability to change the automated message times. 30 minutes is too fast for the first message. Also needs some more product campaign features outside of the initial add to cart remarket. It builds a list so we should be able to use that list as needed since we as store owners are paying to get those add to carts initially. Those aspects are not valid enough to deduct any ratings in my opinion - still a really solid app and easy to use. Just points to make. We made our money back in the first day.

Cellcynergy Nutrition

Great customer service! I was having an issue with getting the app to display on mobile. Customer service emailed back & forth with me, almost in real time, until we got the issued resolved! :-)

Diagnose Software

A great app, but charges 99$ too much! ;/ :D

Scienceshop21

Absolutely fantastic app, amazing support and a brilliant interface. If you haven't installed it yet - get on it.

Mega Deal Depot

Great app with AMAZING tech support. I noticed a bug and alerted the company via FB on Saturday. The CEO called me back in less than an hour and we discussed the issue. They were able to fix this and it was working 4 days later.

Blenderseyewear Com

This app is SO GOOD! We've had great success and very fast growth with this app. Awesome team behind this too - super helpful on the CS side. High Five!

Vitacup Dev

Very cool and good support. We recovered $2,000 in the first week

Vaccarino22

ShopMessage blows away all the competition! We previously paid for one of the big name premium email cart abandonment services, but were shocked to see ShopMessage's FB Messenger flows drive $75K in monthly recovered sales for us (literally 10X the sales we saw with email)!

Installation was easy and customer service is always eager to figure out how to better serve our site. I highly recommend ShopMessage.

Jeep People Store

I've been using the service only a few days now, but it has already recovered $1000 worth of abandoned carts. So far we are seeing a 3% recovery rate, paired with our 18% email recovery and we are quite pleased.