Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Vaya Island

No customer support. They spam you promotions via email. Facebook plugin for pop ups doesn't work. We tried to reach out to them but haven't heard back in weeks.

June 24, 2019

We are very sorry for any frustration that you experienced while using ShopMessage. In an effort to make this right we've sent a few follow-up emails. Please reply so we can resolve these issues together. You have seen 11x your return on investment while using ShopMessage and we'd love to help grow those numbers.

shirt.ly marketplace

It worked for a while and stopped working. Customer service was poor also. Replies took a few days. It was amazing during my first month though but it went downhill from there

June 24, 2019

We're so sorry you weren't happy with your ShopMessage experience. I've sent a few follow-up emails in an effort to resolve any issues you've experienced.

Since you canceled your account we've made quite a few improvements including new features and a rework of our support team. Respond to our latest email to take advantage of another free trial and you can continue to drive thousands in revenue!

Posh Fashion Gals

Very disappointing customer service, they have just installed auto-reply messing bot, and no human you can find to answer your question,

June 24, 2019

Our team would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced while using ShopMessage. We do strive to offer exceptional support and we're constantly working to improve.

We've sent a few emails hoping to connect and further improve your Messenger program. As a ShopMessage customer, you've recovered 75x your return on investment! If you have a chance to get back to us we'll help to grow this number.

Heart Ink

I hate to have to leave this review, but I feel I have no choice. I had the app installed on another store. After a terrible initial CS experience with multiple attempts at contacting support going ignored, I finally did get the support I needed and was willing to change my review to reflect that. Fast forward to now, several weeks later.

1. The app is still not working as I'm still not pre-checked. I suspect this is a FB issue, and likely in light of GDPR that this is something that they will be unable to do going forward. It would be nice if someone actually told you what was going on though.

2. Again, multiple requests for support have been ignored.

3. Now I have been charged $99 for a month when I was told I would get a free month for all the intial trouble I had. Shopify are insisting that they need confirmation from the developer before they will refund, despite me providing proof. Guess what? No reply from the developer.

Honestly, it's a lot of money. If the app worked and the support was there, it would be fantastic. But it doesn't, and it's not. And likely never will (on both fronts). Don't waste your money.

Mr Visibility

No info, bad support service, waiting for a precheck of my FB page and no news from them any time at all. And besides price is $99... We are going to search another option

Vucciz

is been over a month and the application for precheck has yet to been approved. The app is worthless if this option is not precheck, their customer service is mediocre at best. Will wait another day to see what do they do to help me get going. will update in the future if the app ever works

Nadeef

Terrible, scammy, sketchy app. I never wanted them to embed their facebook messenger button on my product page but they did anyway. And then they "checked" the box automatically, which I'm pretty sure is against Facbeook's policy...and pretty much the whole time it was there where was an error-like loading spinner going the whole time. My sales the past week were SO down, and it was my fault for not checking my product pages since installing the app, but I think this app hurt my sales! I uninstalled the app, and within 30 minutes my sales picked up right away, so I'm very certain it was this app that was affecting my sales.

Mymetanoiaco

Terrible support. Doesn't work on mobile and never received a reply from support.

Beautified Designs

It is impossible to reach support. Your product is not showing on mobile and you guys do not even reply on your facebook messenger even though this is what you do. You only spam us on messenger instead of off helping fix the problems your app has. I have emailed and messaged multiple times before writing this review but without any luck. It is too bad because it seemed to be a good app if it would work on mobile.

Thelastnail

Doesn't work. This app also requires information it shouldn't. Something seems fishy

Previous 1