ShopMessage Facebook Messenger

ShopMessage Facebook Messenger

by ShopMessage

Conversational Marketing Automation for Facebook Messenger

Mountrend®

So far so good, id like to give a shoutout to the absolutely brilliant Diane from support, she went out of her way to help me with this app :)

LemonsAreBlue

Customer support is really strong with ShopMessage. They are always willing to hop on a call with you and work out any issues or walk you through setting anything up. Great app, does a great job!

VIDA

First time using Facebook messenger bot and I would recommend this app - love their support. Diane was able to guide me through the the welcome series flow.

MindfulSouls

We recommend this great APP for sequencing on FB messenger. It has a lot of good features. Worth to have!

RAREFORM

Great! The people at ShopMessage are so kind and helpful, and I think our customers appreciate this without it being intrusive. We switched from ChatKit to ShopMessage

Brave New Look

Installing was easy. The pre-built templates make it easy to get sales right from the get-go. Figuring out all the different conversations we could have with our customers has been a slow learning process for me, but the customer support has been really helpful—Marla rocks!

10/5 — would recommend if you want to pick up your abandoned carts.

NearvyTech

The 5 stars are small, really is the best application for messenger that can have Shopify, do not hesitate to install it, because not only intalan an incredible application. They also take the best customer service I've seen! Do not hesitate to install this application is an incredible utility. ! Thanks for everything.!

Offer Factor

We love this app! Helps us reduce our abandoned checkouts...
Also their customer support is pretty apt.

SkyStream Media Player | Stream Movies, TV Shows & Sports

App works great! Very easy to use and the team is very helpful. It's helped us save many abandoned carts.

Isla Ida Bracelets

We tried several other messenger apps but none of them compare to ShopMessage. We recommend this app to everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8