Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

sosorella

Diane is amazing she really walks you through everything you need to know on Shop Message and really helps you optimize everything so you can get the results you want. We are so glad that we discovered Shop Message! Thank you!

Tolman Self Care

The setup, service and support so far has been great! After only a week or so, we've already seen sales conversions as well as a healthy addition of new contacts each day. We look forward to continued results in the future!

SSP Eyewear

The customer service (Diane) is unmatched in the app game, especially for the "free trial" timeframe. They're committed to ramping up your app with you hands on, or hands off, what they care about is that you understand the power of the app and what it can do.
As for the results, it's been enabled a few days and it's already covered the costs for the next several months. 100% satisfied overall with something that actually delivers what it says it will!

Opovoo Online Shop

Awesome app. The team, special Diane, is awesome and super helpful. The app has generated a ton of money over time. Highly recommended.

Norse Tradesman

I really like how this app is just as powerful as the competition but even easier to use.

It's the smart chocie!

Beauty4EU.com

Very deep integration with Shopify that gives us as marketers the ability to create super-targeted campaigns to generate consistently more revenue. Very helpful support in getting set up quickly.

Love Monday Apparel

Arjun took time to personally help setup our flows and everything was properly setup. He made sure everything was on brand and to our liking. Highly recommend ShopMessage and their team.

My Revitalizing Journey

Very helpful team when setting up basic use for the app .. thank you so much .. look forward continuing to work together

Tootsie Mama

Amazing customer service! Easy to set up and integrate with site. If you want to reach customers to a degree you never thought possible, Messenger is the way to go and ShopMessage makes that easy!

Vibrant Well

I saw how this app works during BGS Live and this is exactly what I needed for my store!!! Grateful for the team that installed and configured this to my store. Thank you for the free trial!! :) :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10