Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Dealzapper

App works fine and have given sales but the FB update that removed the pre-checked box kinda ruins a lot. Hope Fb will change their mind.

Irestore 4

Great app, easy to install. Guys that made it were helpful and jumped on a call, and take feature requests well.

Todz Clothing

(Edited)
After writing this review they decided to actually contact me. They told me they would be speaking to Facebook to try to get my store back into the opt out widget. They did do this and have stated that I have now returned to opt out privileges. Until this review they had not made any effort to contact me and blamed the message app on their app. They seem to be more worried about this 1 star review than anything else. I have now lost considerable revenue from this taking so long to sort out and am still not impressed with their customer service.
Original review is below.
Disgraceful. The app was working fine and then for some reason it stopped working and displaying on the website. I messaged the developers on three occasions and received no reply. I had to turn the widget off to get it to work again, this meant i lost my opt out privilege and now had to incentivise people to opt in. I kept this app deliberately because l knew that after the 6th October l would not be able to have the checkbox as an opt out. This is by far the most expensive app l was using and the customer service is the worst l have experienced. I have now lost a load of possible business because these idiots dont know how to reply to messages or do their jobs properly. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Nadeef

Terrible, scammy, sketchy app. I never wanted them to embed their facebook messenger button on my product page but they did anyway. And then they "checked" the box automatically, which I'm pretty sure is against Facbeook's policy...and pretty much the whole time it was there where was an error-like loading spinner going the whole time. My sales the past week were SO down, and it was my fault for not checking my product pages since installing the app, but I think this app hurt my sales! I uninstalled the app, and within 30 minutes my sales picked up right away, so I'm very certain it was this app that was affecting my sales.

Mymetanoiaco

Terrible support. Doesn't work on mobile and never received a reply from support.

Competeeveryday

The best app ever. if you are a Shopify store owner and don't have this app you're losing out an money left on the table.

Beautified Designs

It is impossible to reach support. Your product is not showing on mobile and you guys do not even reply on your facebook messenger even though this is what you do. You only spam us on messenger instead of off helping fix the problems your app has. I have emailed and messaged multiple times before writing this review but without any luck. It is too bad because it seemed to be a good app if it would work on mobile.

Fantastic Grab

I don't like my personal Facebook profile is mentioned below the cart

Girly Sales

Worthless after the October 6th update from Facebook. It was very helpful before that but after that not only this app but all apps that have to do with messenger Remarketing suck. Not having the checkbox automatically checked is the worst thing lol

Luxe Fitness

ShopMessage is one of the best Apps we've installed. Conversion rate is substantially higher than our traditional email abandoned cart automations - open rates blow email out of the water. Highly recommended plus support on any queries or questions from Arjun and the team at ShopMessage has been superb.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13