Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Scienceshop21

Absolutely fantastic app, amazing support and a brilliant interface. If you haven't installed it yet - get on it.

Mega Deal Depot

Great app with AMAZING tech support. I noticed a bug and alerted the company via FB on Saturday. The CEO called me back in less than an hour and we discussed the issue. They were able to fix this and it was working 4 days later.

Blenderseyewear Com

This app is SO GOOD! We've had great success and very fast growth with this app. Awesome team behind this too - super helpful on the CS side. High Five!

Vitacup Dev

Very cool and good support. We recovered $2,000 in the first week

Vaccarino22

ShopMessage blows away all the competition! We previously paid for one of the big name premium email cart abandonment services, but were shocked to see ShopMessage's FB Messenger flows drive $75K in monthly recovered sales for us (literally 10X the sales we saw with email)!

Installation was easy and customer service is always eager to figure out how to better serve our site. I highly recommend ShopMessage.

Jeep People Store

I've been using the service only a few days now, but it has already recovered $1000 worth of abandoned carts. So far we are seeing a 3% recovery rate, paired with our 18% email recovery and we are quite pleased.

Swanky Badger

Excellent results so far. $6,000+ in recovered revenue for us in 30 days, compared to an average of $3,000 per month from our abandoned cart email sequence. Twice as nice :)

Tee 4 The Soul

Arjun and the team have tremendous support. They are very helpful.

The app is awesome. We are seeing great numbers initially! This has been a very effective new edition to our marketing strategy and trust me - this app easily pays for itself. Well Done!

Shes Yup

Sorry but the APP it's VERY GREAT, THE IDEA it's TOP, but don't WORK, the customer receive a message ok Good, but when they CLIC on the LINK to go back to the SHOP doesn't work, if you can fix that, it will be Great, and i think your Next Update !!!

Really Good Pets Shop

Easy to install and we will see how it does on the first customer who leaves their cart. I think it will work much better than the emails. I see a bunch of recovery emails being sent and I am lucky to get just 10% of them to convert. We will see! I'll update this review once I get more abandons. Here is to hoping we some day live in a world where no one abandons our carts! lol