Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Nadeef

Terrible, scammy, sketchy app. I never wanted them to embed their facebook messenger button on my product page but they did anyway. And then they "checked" the box automatically, which I'm pretty sure is against Facbeook's policy...and pretty much the whole time it was there where was an error-like loading spinner going the whole time. My sales the past week were SO down, and it was my fault for not checking my product pages since installing the app, but I think this app hurt my sales! I uninstalled the app, and within 30 minutes my sales picked up right away, so I'm very certain it was this app that was affecting my sales.

Mymetanoiaco

Terrible support. Doesn't work on mobile and never received a reply from support.

Competeeveryday

The best app ever. if you are a Shopify store owner and don't have this app you're losing out an money left on the table.

Beautified Designs

It is impossible to reach support. Your product is not showing on mobile and you guys do not even reply on your facebook messenger even though this is what you do. You only spam us on messenger instead of off helping fix the problems your app has. I have emailed and messaged multiple times before writing this review but without any luck. It is too bad because it seemed to be a good app if it would work on mobile.

Fantastic Grab

I don't like my personal Facebook profile is mentioned below the cart

Girly Sales

Worthless after the October 6th update from Facebook. It was very helpful before that but after that not only this app but all apps that have to do with messenger Remarketing suck. Not having the checkbox automatically checked is the worst thing lol

Luxe Fitness

ShopMessage is one of the best Apps we've installed. Conversion rate is substantially higher than our traditional email abandoned cart automations - open rates blow email out of the water. Highly recommended plus support on any queries or questions from Arjun and the team at ShopMessage has been superb.

Puravidabracelets

ShopMessage has been a game changer for Pura Vida Bracelets. We used to think email did the job, but we didn't realize we would get an order of magnitude more orders from Facebook Messenger by using ShopMessage.

Installation was completely painless, and they did any customization we needed to make sure we were satisfied. Now I couldn't imagine running an e-commerce business without ShopMessage.

Festival Fads

Excellent app in terms of simplicity. The one MAJOR thing that stands out with this messenger remarket app compared to the others is that there are opt out buttons in each automated message. This is critical for your user experience and your FB account not getting flagged for spamming people. Recart doesn't have this. I would like to see the ability to change the automated message times. 30 minutes is too fast for the first message. Also needs some more product campaign features outside of the initial add to cart remarket. It builds a list so we should be able to use that list as needed since we as store owners are paying to get those add to carts initially. Those aspects are not valid enough to deduct any ratings in my opinion - still a really solid app and easy to use. Just points to make. We made our money back in the first day.

Cellcynergy Nutrition

Great customer service! I was having an issue with getting the app to display on mobile. Customer service emailed back & forth with me, almost in real time, until we got the issued resolved! :-)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13