Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Love Monday Apparel

Arjun took time to personally help setup our flows and everything was properly setup. He made sure everything was on brand and to our liking. Highly recommend ShopMessage and their team.

My Revitalizing Journey

Very helpful team when setting up basic use for the app .. thank you so much .. look forward continuing to work together

Tootsie Mama

Amazing customer service! Easy to set up and integrate with site. If you want to reach customers to a degree you never thought possible, Messenger is the way to go and ShopMessage makes that easy!

Vibrant Well

I saw how this app works during BGS Live and this is exactly what I needed for my store!!! Grateful for the team that installed and configured this to my store. Thank you for the free trial!! :) :)

All 33

Since Facebook removed the pre-check I wasn't sure if shopmessage would be able to adapt, but they've done an absolutely incredible job at evolving with the market. They've figured out simple ways to continue to utilize facebook messenger. Easy to set up growth plugins still allow you to grow your list and set up abandonment flows. I very much recommend this app for your backend messenger campaigns.

Max Rhymes

Ease of use and power of the flows make this a must have. Looking forward to seeing the increase in conversions. Thank you!

EPIK Canvas

I have used other FB Messenger remarketing apps, and ShopMessage blows them out of the water. It's very intuitive to set up and has a ton of powerful features.

With the pre-check option being disabled earlier this year, my messenger list has really suffered. ShopMessage has growth tools that help combat this problem and I'm excited to start using them to revive my messenger remarketing again.

MoArmouz

The app is super helpful, easy to use and moreover the support is awesome. Diane helped us with the setup and the flow. I'm expecting some great results.
I wish they reduce the pricing.

Jean Jail

Been good so far! Great customer service from Diane! We look forward to see what Shop Message can bring to our business.

BEER NUTS® Brand Snacks

EXCELLENT APP! This has been extremely helpful in helping us reach an audience outside of email AND it's incredibly easy to use! Customer Service is quick to respond to questions and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Setup was a breeze, everything was easy to test before going live, and customers started using it Day 1!