Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

SHINElife

Excellent results so far (been using for about 2 weeks), and INCREDIBLE customer service from Diane!

Mountrend®

So far so good, id like to give a shoutout to the absolutely brilliant Diane from support, she went out of her way to help me with this app :)

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're thrilled that Diane was able to help you quickly get started!

LemonsAreBlue

Customer support is really strong with ShopMessage. They are always willing to hop on a call with you and work out any issues or walk you through setting anything up. Great app, does a great job!

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback – we’re always here to help grow your Messenger program!

VIDA

First time using Facebook messenger bot and I would recommend this app - love their support. Diane was able to guide me through the the welcome series flow.

MindfulSouls

We recommend this great APP for sequencing on FB messenger. It has a lot of good features. Worth to have!

RAREFORM

Great! The people at ShopMessage are so kind and helpful, and I think our customers appreciate this without it being intrusive. We switched from ChatKit to ShopMessage

Vaya Island

No customer support. They spam you promotions via email. Facebook plugin for pop ups doesn't work. We tried to reach out to them but haven't heard back in weeks.

June 24, 2019

We are very sorry for any frustration that you experienced while using ShopMessage. In an effort to make this right we've sent a few follow-up emails. Please reply so we can resolve these issues together. You have seen 11x your return on investment while using ShopMessage and we'd love to help grow those numbers.

Brave New Look

Installing was easy. The pre-built templates make it easy to get sales right from the get-go. Figuring out all the different conversations we could have with our customers has been a slow learning process for me, but the customer support has been really helpful—Marla rocks!

10/5 — would recommend if you want to pick up your abandoned carts.

My Decor Place

So I updated my review on this app primarily because they did their best to help me. They provided me another trial and since my bad review(below), the customer service changed completely and it is great now.

**Old Review** This app has the lamest customer service I have ever seen !
Im using it for 15 days now ! Sent mail regarding the issue I have from DAY ONE and still nothing!
Ain't going to pay you nothing. Good to have 30 days trial to know you guys are worthless! **Old Review**

June 24, 2019

We appreciate your honest review and want to thank you for taking the time to provide an update. As always, let us know if you need anything.

NearvyTech

The 5 stars are small, really is the best application for messenger that can have Shopify, do not hesitate to install it, because not only intalan an incredible application. They also take the best customer service I've seen! Do not hesitate to install this application is an incredible utility. ! Thanks for everything.!