Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

My Decor Place

So I updated my review on this app primarily because they did their best to help me. They provided me another trial and since my bad review(below), the customer service changed completely and it is great now.

**Old Review** This app has the lamest customer service I have ever seen !
Im using it for 15 days now ! Sent mail regarding the issue I have from DAY ONE and still nothing!
Ain't going to pay you nothing. Good to have 30 days trial to know you guys are worthless! **Old Review**

June 24, 2019

We appreciate your honest review and want to thank you for taking the time to provide an update. As always, let us know if you need anything.

NearvyTech

The 5 stars are small, really is the best application for messenger that can have Shopify, do not hesitate to install it, because not only intalan an incredible application. They also take the best customer service I've seen! Do not hesitate to install this application is an incredible utility. ! Thanks for everything.!

Offer Factor

We love this app! Helps us reduce our abandoned checkouts...
Also their customer support is pretty apt.

shirt.ly marketplace

It worked for a while and stopped working. Customer service was poor also. Replies took a few days. It was amazing during my first month though but it went downhill from there

June 24, 2019

We're so sorry you weren't happy with your ShopMessage experience. I've sent a few follow-up emails in an effort to resolve any issues you've experienced.

Since you canceled your account we've made quite a few improvements including new features and a rework of our support team. Respond to our latest email to take advantage of another free trial and you can continue to drive thousands in revenue!

Posh Fashion Gals

Very disappointing customer service, they have just installed auto-reply messing bot, and no human you can find to answer your question,

June 24, 2019

Our team would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced while using ShopMessage. We do strive to offer exceptional support and we're constantly working to improve.

We've sent a few emails hoping to connect and further improve your Messenger program. As a ShopMessage customer, you've recovered 75x your return on investment! If you have a chance to get back to us we'll help to grow this number.

SkyStream Media Player | Stream Movies, TV Shows & Sports

App works great! Very easy to use and the team is very helpful. It's helped us save many abandoned carts.

Isla Ida Bracelets

We tried several other messenger apps but none of them compare to ShopMessage. We recommend this app to everyone!

Lit Mobile - Stay on the GO!

This app is so useful! Forget about the abandoned cart emails, bringing people back to facebook messenger with discounted product deals brings higher engagement & conversion! This is the future - interact with your customers straight from the facebook messenger. Highly recommend it - 5 stars. Brings us customers, and was easy to install

Daya Jewelry

Been using them right when this feature came out, they're pretty good! Overall I'm happy with the results although I do see a decrease in CTR.

Shofon

This app is easy to use and does what exactly that it needs to do. I had some troubles and it is fixed by Marla even though it took some more time than I expected.

In terms of CTR and ROI, frankly speaking I was very surprised to see the result because I was not expecting that much. If you're using Facebook as your marketing channel, this is a must app to have.

Cheers to the team !