Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

ShopMessage - Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandon Cart

Blunt Gang

Amazing app! I'm already seeing a steady increase in sales coming to both of my stores. This app really works! A+

Koala Logic

Effective app. Very easy to set up and great customer service.

Enjoystack

They got my checkbox compliant with Facebook - took 3 or 4 business days.

They reply to all tickets in less than 24 hours.

Marla provides the best support!

NOTE: when you download this app. Your box will NOT be auto-checked. ShopMessage will help you install the code on your product page, make sure the placement is compliant and then submit to Facebook for approval. They even extend your trial because of the little bit of time it takes.

Simple and basic. Great app.

Leropal

This is BY FAR the most AMAZING $$$ gathering app you will EVER FIND!!!! Pays for itself day 1, increases customer satisfaction by a MILE, interactions and loyalty from customers go thru the ROOF!!!!! MUST HAVE!!! Whoever made this is a GENIUS! And we get to reap the Rewards $$$$$. GET IT!

Tinyhandsonline

App support is great. They helped me install the app so it was completely hands off for me, and an included free of charge service. I've made thousands of dollars in recovered carts over the last few months through using this. It's a no brainer to use!

Christian Memes

Conversion rates are way up and that's really the goal for us. Top app and the team is well versed and responsive.

Roma Designer Jewelry

UPDATE: New features continue to add value to an already outstanding product. Looking forward to maximizing our Q4 marketing efforts with ShopMessage as a pivotal part of our strategy.

_______

I've tried several different messenger remarketing apps and ShopMessage has been by far the most reliable and functional out-of-the-box solution for us.

I'm impressed with the immediate lift we saw in revenue recovery and the support team has been helpful with small tweaks and fixes.

We have the confidence to drive traffic to our product offers, knowing that there is a recovery system in place that will drive revenue and increase our overall ad efficiency.

Highly recommended!

Vhstodigital

I can't decide what the best part is. It took minutes to install, support team answered my questions immediately, after a few days I'm seeing sales. ShopMessage is the total package.

Snorkling Mask

Best support team ever, they customized my response buttons the same day I asked if it was possible! They also notified me when my Facebook page disconnected. I love the app, but the customer service really brings the experience to the next level.

United Bracelets

Recently jumped ship from a different provider and so glad we did! This app is super reliable and we already can't image running a store without it.