ShopMessage

ShopMessage

by ShopMessage

Facebook Messenger Marketing • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Tinyhandsonline

App support is great. They helped me install the app so it was completely hands off for me, and an included free of charge service. I've made thousands of dollars in recovered carts over the last few months through using this. It's a no brainer to use!

Christian Memes

Conversion rates are way up and that's really the goal for us. Top app and the team is well versed and responsive.

Roma Designer Jewelry

UPDATE 2: Arjun and the team at ShopMessage took time to listen to my concerns with messenger marketing in the post-pre-check world we're now in and then delivered options that fit beautifully into our overall marketing efforts. Thanks again!

UPDATE: New features continue to add value to an already outstanding product. Looking forward to maximizing our Q4 marketing efforts with ShopMessage as a pivotal part of our strategy.

_______

I've tried several different messenger remarketing apps and ShopMessage has been by far the most reliable and functional out-of-the-box solution for us.

I'm impressed with the immediate lift we saw in revenue recovery and the support team has been helpful with small tweaks and fixes.

We have the confidence to drive traffic to our product offers, knowing that there is a recovery system in place that will drive revenue and increase our overall ad efficiency.

Highly recommended!

Vhstodigital

I can't decide what the best part is. It took minutes to install, support team answered my questions immediately, after a few days I'm seeing sales. ShopMessage is the total package.

Snorkling Mask

Best support team ever, they customized my response buttons the same day I asked if it was possible! They also notified me when my Facebook page disconnected. I love the app, but the customer service really brings the experience to the next level.

United Bracelets

Recently jumped ship from a different provider and so glad we did! This app is super reliable and we already can't image running a store without it.

Jungle Watch

The app is incredibly attractive and easy to use. Having the option to capture more potential buyers than with an average email abandonment follow-up sequence is a complete GAME CHANGER! The email sequence is ok but considering ShopMessage captures even people who have just added items to cart without having to insert their personal details gives you more leverage consequently increasing the revenue! Love it!

Til Valhalla Project

I would rate it 10 stars if i could. In about 3 weeks, I have made 9x my return on investment. They said it would take a month to get the checkout box automatically checked but mine only took a week. I had one small issue where the code slightly shifted my "select quantity" area. I contacted customer and they had fixed in just a few hours. If you are driving any traffic to your site, this app is a must. and no there was no incentive's in any way for this review. Just really glad im capturing sales that others wise would have been lost.

Wikiwii

Perfect app , just add some discount on messages then booom !

Slimmingvest

Arjun is SO helpful! He personally answered all of my questions (I ask a lot of questions) and helped get my pre-checked box within a week. It's comforting to know the Founder of a company is so involved and you will get all the support you need.