Facebook Messenger Marketing

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

$9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NowPup

this app definitely increases sales. And it works out of the box. I only have one abandonment message set up.

shopababy

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a useful apps to get abandoned carts. It’s expensive, but if u do have enough traffic, it’s going to help.

comm-and-get-it

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I write this review to get the new beta features. Great app. Messenger marketing is truly the future.

My children's boutique

a very helpful team! The app integrated easily, a minor issue which the team have been very quick responding to me about,

Sportybella

We are very pleased with how Shop Message has been working for our store. Customer service is also excellent.

Payday Deals

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is a game changer. Open rates of abandon carts far out beat any email marketing we have ever used. Must have for any ecom business

GOGO SMILE

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing app. Amazing CTR. highly recommended for any ecom website, high recovery rate for abandon carts,

Kool-Kool

Location Vietnam

I JUST WANT TO INSTALL THAT APP TO COMPLETE MY RETARGETING CAMPAIGNS. BUT NOW, IT IS MY STRONGEST APP.
VERY STRONG, 10% CR, SUPER APP, MUST HAVE IN YOUR STORE!

timmytommy

Great app. Makes me more money by using it. Another way to follow up with the customer so that I can make that sale.

Neon Apparels

Location India

It does add more zing to your remarketing! Facebook messenger is quite effective in reaching out. There were some installation issues in the beginning, but finally, it worked out well! I am enjoying the Sales Conversions!