Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

$9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
ShopMessage
4.3
July 17, 2019

Been good so far! Great customer service from Diane! We look forward to see what Shop Message can bring to our business.

Jean Jail
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited July 9, 2019

EXCELLENT APP! This has been extremely helpful in helping us reach an audience outside of email AND it's incredibly easy to use! Customer Service is quick to respond to questions and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Setup was a breeze, everything was easy to test before going live, and customers started using it Day 1!

BEER NUTS® Brand Snacks
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited June 26, 2019

THIS IS APP IS THE BOMB! So much more professional and cutting edge on newest practices for getting in front of your visitors and buyers on your website in an excellent attractive way. There pre-ready flows and campaigns with emoji helping me craft and create my brand to look amazing. Now my Klavio email campaigns are being also broadcasted out with ShopMessage using their campaign feature adding quick replies for ideas like 4th of July coming up engaging my audience in so many ways to generate more sales and revenue on the existing customers. I love MARLA she is the BEST if you doubt this fantastic app for the reviews get on a scheduled call with Marla she will boost your shop message sales in a quick 15-minute call she is amazing the value of that alone pays for this sophisticated cool app. Oh yeah, the Pop Ups for offering 10% Discount is incredible too the Flows connected to the Pop Up are generating me more money, and the popup itself is making more money. There are a handful of apps I swear by, and this is one!

GEAR JUST FOR YOU
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 26, 2019

Excellent results so far (been using for about 2 weeks), and INCREDIBLE customer service from Diane!

SHINElife
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 20, 2019

So far so good, id like to give a shoutout to the absolutely brilliant Diane from support, she went out of her way to help me with this app :)

Mountrend®
Bhutan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ShopMessage replied June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're thrilled that Diane was able to help you quickly get started!