Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

ShopMessage — Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandon Cart

Baby Treasure

I would like to give 10 stars, but its not possible.

It work very well.

I can recommend this app in any case. You will get help from support if you need help.
I am very happy.

The Lost Book Shop

This is my honest review of the ShopMessage app.

1. What drew me to it: The fact that once you have FB approval to have the checkbox pre-checked, it does what no other app does and that is allow you recover lost carts a step earlier. This is huge. I have a lot of abandoned carts - 9 times out of 10 they never get to the checkout stage so an app like Recart is useless. With this, once the customer clicks the add to cart button, it's recoverable. Game changing.

2. Installation: I had a bit of a nightmare with this. For some reason it wouldn't install on my store. I have no idea why as I believe I followed the correct steps. It could be my theme, not sure. Not being super technical I reached out to support. The CS has been nothing short of outstanding. They corrected the install issue for me and when I made a change that uninstalled it again (domain change) they fixed that too. No quibbles. That kind of CS goes a long way.

3. Still waiting for FB approval on the pre-check so I can't comment on how it will affect conversions. I'm not worried about the time-frame, it's only been a week, as this is out of the developers control and is entirely in the laps of the Facebook Gods. With things as they are at the moment, I would expect delays.

Overall: It's a no-brainer for me. If 1 out of 10 ATC's get a message with Recart and 9 out of 10 with ShopMessage ... well, you just need to do the maths really.

Dharmatrend

This app should be the first you install if you want to make more sales $$$
Thanks to Arjun and Earl, we already recovered thousands of dollar with this app!

Step One Clothing

From a remarketing point of view, shopify and email abandons can only be done once the customer has entered their customer information. With Shopmessage you can remarket to potential customers a few steps further up the funnel. If you run lots of traffic, the monthly fee is really peanuts for the sales you capture.

Cosmetics17

Great app. great customer service!

Treatstoreusa

great app and awesome team! Still early in usage but looks very promising.

Memorablegiftsworld

A good app. Using it without any flaws

Perfumesphilippines

Must have app for every Shopify stores! I really love it.

Fitaffinity

I definitely feel this is an essential app for my store. i've noticed a major increase in purchases since using the app and find it very user-friendly and was easy to install.

The Pulse Boutique

This app has made us $11k+ since the time we installed it 60 days ago! The Shopmessage team is great to work with and I'm super excited to see what else they come up with!