Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

ShopMessage - Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandon Cart

Irestore 4

Great app, easy to install. Guys that made it were helpful and jumped on a call, and take feature requests well.

Competeeveryday

The best app ever. if you are a Shopify store owner and don't have this app you're losing out an money left on the table.

Luxe Fitness

ShopMessage is one of the best Apps we've installed. Conversion rate is substantially higher than our traditional email abandoned cart automations - open rates blow email out of the water. Highly recommended plus support on any queries or questions from Arjun and the team at ShopMessage has been superb.

Puravidabracelets

ShopMessage has been a game changer for Pura Vida Bracelets. We used to think email did the job, but we didn't realize we would get an order of magnitude more orders from Facebook Messenger by using ShopMessage.

Installation was completely painless, and they did any customization we needed to make sure we were satisfied. Now I couldn't imagine running an e-commerce business without ShopMessage.

Festival Fads

Excellent app in terms of simplicity. The one MAJOR thing that stands out with this messenger remarket app compared to the others is that there are opt out buttons in each automated message. This is critical for your user experience and your FB account not getting flagged for spamming people. Recart doesn't have this. I would like to see the ability to change the automated message times. 30 minutes is too fast for the first message. Also needs some more product campaign features outside of the initial add to cart remarket. It builds a list so we should be able to use that list as needed since we as store owners are paying to get those add to carts initially. Those aspects are not valid enough to deduct any ratings in my opinion - still a really solid app and easy to use. Just points to make. We made our money back in the first day.

Cellcynergy Nutrition

Great customer service! I was having an issue with getting the app to display on mobile. Customer service emailed back & forth with me, almost in real time, until we got the issued resolved! :-)

Diagnose Software

A great app, but charges 99$ too much! ;/ :D

Scienceshop21

Absolutely fantastic app, amazing support and a brilliant interface. If you haven't installed it yet - get on it.

Mega Deal Depot

Great app with AMAZING tech support. I noticed a bug and alerted the company via FB on Saturday. The CEO called me back in less than an hour and we discussed the issue. They were able to fix this and it was working 4 days later.

Blenderseyewear Com

This app is SO GOOD! We've had great success and very fast growth with this app. Awesome team behind this too - super helpful on the CS side. High Five!