Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Mysmartorganizer

Must-have app!! ShopMessage should be included in an ecommerce start-up kit. I can't tell you how amazing it is for recovering lost revenue. You'll be hooked by the end of the free trial - TRY IT!

Prime Hooks

Definitely works like a charm and easy to setup. The support team is really patient in answering my queries. Kudos to Arjun and his team for creating such a great app.

Some apps require a additional cut from your retargeted sales on messenger which I do not like. ShopMessage charges a flat fee + additional rates on additional number of people to send, much like how MailChimp and Klaviyo charges. It's affordable only if you have consistent traffic to retarget.

Try it out yourself and I'm sure that it will work for you too.

Amazinganimalcarvings

Awesome app, outstanding customer service! We compared many FB Messenger apps for abandon cart campaigns and this is the best by far. Had a few minor issues when we installed the app but the outstanding customer service solved all issues in no time!

Heart Ink

I hate to have to leave this review, but I feel I have no choice. I had the app installed on another store. After a terrible initial CS experience with multiple attempts at contacting support going ignored, I finally did get the support I needed and was willing to change my review to reflect that. Fast forward to now, several weeks later.

1. The app is still not working as I'm still not pre-checked. I suspect this is a FB issue, and likely in light of GDPR that this is something that they will be unable to do going forward. It would be nice if someone actually told you what was going on though.

2. Again, multiple requests for support have been ignored.

3. Now I have been charged $99 for a month when I was told I would get a free month for all the intial trouble I had. Shopify are insisting that they need confirmation from the developer before they will refund, despite me providing proof. Guess what? No reply from the developer.

Honestly, it's a lot of money. If the app worked and the support was there, it would be fantastic. But it doesn't, and it's not. And likely never will (on both fronts). Don't waste your money.

Baby Treasure

I would like to give 10 stars, but its not possible.

It work very well.

I can recommend this app in any case. You will get help from support if you need help.
I am very happy.

The Lost Book Shop

This is my honest review of the ShopMessage app.

1. What drew me to it: The fact that once you have FB approval to have the checkbox pre-checked, it does what no other app does and that is allow you recover lost carts a step earlier. This is huge. I have a lot of abandoned carts - 9 times out of 10 they never get to the checkout stage so an app like Recart is useless. With this, once the customer clicks the add to cart button, it's recoverable. Game changing.

2. Installation: I had a bit of a nightmare with this. For some reason it wouldn't install on my store. I have no idea why as I believe I followed the correct steps. It could be my theme, not sure. Not being super technical I reached out to support. The CS has been nothing short of outstanding. They corrected the install issue for me and when I made a change that uninstalled it again (domain change) they fixed that too. No quibbles. That kind of CS goes a long way.

3. Still waiting for FB approval on the pre-check so I can't comment on how it will affect conversions. I'm not worried about the time-frame, it's only been a week, as this is out of the developers control and is entirely in the laps of the Facebook Gods. With things as they are at the moment, I would expect delays.

Overall: It's a no-brainer for me. If 1 out of 10 ATC's get a message with Recart and 9 out of 10 with ShopMessage ... well, you just need to do the maths really.

Dharmatrend

This app should be the first you install if you want to make more sales $$$
Thanks to Arjun and Earl, we already recovered thousands of dollar with this app!

Mr Visibility

No info, bad support service, waiting for a precheck of my FB page and no news from them any time at all. And besides price is $99... We are going to search another option

Vucciz

is been over a month and the application for precheck has yet to been approved. The app is worthless if this option is not precheck, their customer service is mediocre at best. Will wait another day to see what do they do to help me get going. will update in the future if the app ever works

Step One Clothing

From a remarketing point of view, shopify and email abandons can only be done once the customer has entered their customer information. With Shopmessage you can remarket to potential customers a few steps further up the funnel. If you run lots of traffic, the monthly fee is really peanuts for the sales you capture.