Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Step One Clothing

From a remarketing point of view, shopify and email abandons can only be done once the customer has entered their customer information. With Shopmessage you can remarket to potential customers a few steps further up the funnel. If you run lots of traffic, the monthly fee is really peanuts for the sales you capture.

Cosmetics17

Great app. great customer service!

Treatstoreusa

great app and awesome team! Still early in usage but looks very promising.

Memorablegiftsworld

A good app. Using it without any flaws

Perfumesphilippines

Must have app for every Shopify stores! I really love it.

Fitaffinity

I definitely feel this is an essential app for my store. i've noticed a major increase in purchases since using the app and find it very user-friendly and was easy to install.

The Pulse Boutique

This app has made us $11k+ since the time we installed it 60 days ago! The Shopmessage team is great to work with and I'm super excited to see what else they come up with!

Give Co

(Saturday Nov 18, 2017)
It's a two star review because the app does not work at all. No messages have been sent to any customer. It just didn't work. It was not a 1 star experience because it didn't do any harm (directly) to my shop. Got one email acknowleging the problem but didn't get any further support for 5 days. Will uninstall before free trial expires if I still don't get any support in the next few days.

--UPDATE Nov 19, 2017--
We've got a reply from the app and a plausible solution has been provided. We are testing the app and hope it works.

--UPDATE Nov 22, 2017--
Up and running now. Thanks app founder for their support.

--UPDATE Dec 12, 2017--
Seems to be doing fine. Recovered a good sum from Facebook, although I never know what the sales would be without this app. Worth a try if you use Facebook heavily as traffic source.

Dealzapper

App works fine and have given sales but the FB update that removed the pre-checked box kinda ruins a lot. Hope Fb will change their mind.

Irestore 4

Great app, easy to install. Guys that made it were helpful and jumped on a call, and take feature requests well.