Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by ShopMessage

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

Mr Visibility

No info, bad support service, waiting for a precheck of my FB page and no news from them any time at all. And besides price is $99... We are going to search another option

Vucciz

is been over a month and the application for precheck has yet to been approved. The app is worthless if this option is not precheck, their customer service is mediocre at best. Will wait another day to see what do they do to help me get going. will update in the future if the app ever works

Step One Clothing

From a remarketing point of view, shopify and email abandons can only be done once the customer has entered their customer information. With Shopmessage you can remarket to potential customers a few steps further up the funnel. If you run lots of traffic, the monthly fee is really peanuts for the sales you capture.

Cosmetics17

Great app. great customer service!

Jainmy

Honestly I wasn't thrilled with it. On my dashboard showed 6 conversions in about 4-5 months. When I uninstalled it and left my 1 star review I was contacted and he said I had 20 conversions? I don't understand why the dashboard said 6... odd. I appreciate they refunded me what I spent on it though. Might work for others just not for me.

Treatstoreusa

great app and awesome team! Still early in usage but looks very promising.

Memorablegiftsworld

A good app. Using it without any flaws

Perfumesphilippines

Must have app for every Shopify stores! I really love it.

Fitaffinity

I definitely feel this is an essential app for my store. i've noticed a major increase in purchases since using the app and find it very user-friendly and was easy to install.

The Pulse Boutique

This app has made us $11k+ since the time we installed it 60 days ago! The Shopmessage team is great to work with and I'm super excited to see what else they come up with!