Facebook Messenger Marketing

Messenger Marketing by ShopMessage • 4X or more ROI guaranteed

$9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Memorablegiftsworld

Time spent using app About 2 months

A good app. Using it without any flaws

Perfumesphilippines

Location Philippines

Must have app for every Shopify stores! I really love it.

Fitaffinity

Location Australia

I definitely feel this is an essential app for my store. i've noticed a major increase in purchases since using the app and find it very user-friendly and was easy to install.

The Pulse Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app has made us $11k+ since the time we installed it 60 days ago! The Shopmessage team is great to work with and I'm super excited to see what else they come up with!

Give Co

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

(Saturday Nov 18, 2017)
It's a two star review because the app does not work at all. No messages have been sent to any customer. It just didn't work. It was not a 1 star experience because it didn't do any harm (directly) to my shop. Got one email acknowleging the problem but didn't get any further support for 5 days. Will uninstall before free trial expires if I still don't get any support in the next few days.

--UPDATE Nov 19, 2017--
We've got a reply from the app and a plausible solution has been provided. We are testing the app and hope it works.

--UPDATE Nov 22, 2017--
Up and running now. Thanks app founder for their support.

--UPDATE Dec 12, 2017--
Seems to be doing fine. Recovered a good sum from Facebook, although I never know what the sales would be without this app. Worth a try if you use Facebook heavily as traffic source.

Dealzapper

Location Denmark

App works fine and have given sales but the FB update that removed the pre-checked box kinda ruins a lot. Hope Fb will change their mind.

Irestore 4

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, easy to install. Guys that made it were helpful and jumped on a call, and take feature requests well.

Competeeveryday

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The best app ever. if you are a Shopify store owner and don't have this app you're losing out an money left on the table.

Luxe Fitness

Location New Zealand

ShopMessage is one of the best Apps we've installed. Conversion rate is substantially higher than our traditional email abandoned cart automations - open rates blow email out of the water. Highly recommended plus support on any queries or questions from Arjun and the team at ShopMessage has been superb.

Puravidabracelets

Time spent using app Over 2 years

ShopMessage has been a game changer for Pura Vida Bracelets. We used to think email did the job, but we didn't realize we would get an order of magnitude more orders from Facebook Messenger by using ShopMessage.

Installation was completely painless, and they did any customization we needed to make sure we were satisfied. Now I couldn't imagine running an e-commerce business without ShopMessage.