Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

$9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
ShopMessage
4.3
February 14, 2020

This app is really great so far. We have been using it for around a month. Better analytics and automatic discount code expiration for unique codes would be nice. Overall we are pleased.

eJuices.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 6, 2019

We're testing the app out. So far so good but nothing so far in conversions to sales. It seems easy enough to use though. Diane has been great to work with on the implementation. Her customer service has been wonderful. We'll update again after some time has past and we've got the full implementation done on the site.

Wusic® and Womb Music® are divisions of KMConsolidated, LLC
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited May 24, 2019

So I updated my review on this app primarily because they did their best to help me. They provided me another trial and since my bad review(below), the customer service changed completely and it is great now.

**Old Review** This app has the lamest customer service I have ever seen !
Im using it for 15 days now ! Sent mail regarding the issue I have from DAY ONE and still nothing!
Ain't going to pay you nothing. Good to have 30 days trial to know you guys are worthless! **Old Review**

My Decor Place
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
ShopMessage replied June 24, 2019

We appreciate your honest review and want to thank you for taking the time to provide an update. As always, let us know if you need anything.

September 25, 2018

I write this review to get the new beta features. Great app. Messenger marketing is truly the future.

comm-and-get-it
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 24, 2017

I don't like my personal Facebook profile is mentioned below the cart

Fantastic Grab