ShopMessage Facebook Messenger

ShopMessage Facebook Messenger

by ShopMessage

Conversational Marketing Automation for Facebook Messenger

MindfulSouls

We recommend this great APP for sequencing on FB messenger. It has a lot of good features. Worth to have!

RAREFORM

Great! The people at ShopMessage are so kind and helpful, and I think our customers appreciate this without it being intrusive. We switched from ChatKit to ShopMessage

Brave New Look

Installing was easy. The pre-built templates make it easy to get sales right from the get-go. Figuring out all the different conversations we could have with our customers has been a slow learning process for me, but the customer support has been really helpful—Marla rocks!

10/5 — would recommend if you want to pick up your abandoned carts.

NearvyTech

The 5 stars are small, really is the best application for messenger that can have Shopify, do not hesitate to install it, because not only intalan an incredible application. They also take the best customer service I've seen! Do not hesitate to install this application is an incredible utility. ! Thanks for everything.!

Offer Factor

We love this app! Helps us reduce our abandoned checkouts...
Also their customer support is pretty apt.

SkyStream Media Player | Stream Movies, TV Shows & Sports

App works great! Very easy to use and the team is very helpful. It's helped us save many abandoned carts.

Isla Ida Bracelets

We tried several other messenger apps but none of them compare to ShopMessage. We recommend this app to everyone!

Lit Mobile - Stay on the GO!

This app is so useful! Forget about the abandoned cart emails, bringing people back to facebook messenger with discounted product deals brings higher engagement & conversion! This is the future - interact with your customers straight from the facebook messenger. Highly recommend it - 5 stars. Brings us customers, and was easy to install

Daya Jewelry

Been using them right when this feature came out, they're pretty good! Overall I'm happy with the results although I do see a decrease in CTR.

Shofon

This app is easy to use and does what exactly that it needs to do. I had some troubles and it is fixed by Marla even though it took some more time than I expected.

In terms of CTR and ROI, frankly speaking I was very surprised to see the result because I was not expecting that much. If you're using Facebook as your marketing channel, this is a must app to have.

Cheers to the team !