Multiple Cohort Analysis
Easily understand Cohort LTV (aka CLV - Customer Lifetime Value), Retention, Repeat Purchase, AOV on monthly or quarterly basis.
Know true profit & margins
Automate calculation of true profitability after COGS (cost of goods sold), marketing spend, shipping, transaction cost etc.
Smart segments identify high value customers or customers you are most likely to lose. Target them and increase long term retention.
About ShopMetrics: Customer Insights
Stay on top of your store’s data.
ShopMetrics helps you access all the data from your store and delivers specialized reports. Built by people who had previously worked at venture funded stores and managed a team of data analysts/product managers working on improving store profitability. When we launched our store, we struggled to find tools which would provide us similar insights. Lacking tools to improve profitability, we built this tool to provide you with the same insights as big stores have --- available with daily, weekly and monthly insights. ShopMetrics is committed to delivering sophisticated insights about your store giving you a similar competitive advantage.
ShopMetrics is an advanced metrics & insights tool which helps you improve your customer retention. It helps you easily track your customer cohort retention and important trends about your customers.
- All Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) regarding Sales, Customers, Product & Variants etc. in a simple and easily digestible format.
- Customer Cohort Analysis to track Retention, Customer Lifetime Value, Average Order Value and many more.
- Track your store’s profitability by Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), Shipping Cost, Transaction Cost and other costs - allowing you to have both Revenue and Cost metrics at one place.
Advanced KPI’s available at ShopMetrics
- Top KPI Dashboard - All key metrics at single place Revenue & Order Trends
- COGS, Shipping Cost and other cost trends - calculated on per order basis Most valuable customers
- Top & Least Selling Products with their inventory value
- Monthly and Quarterly customer cohorts — Retention, AOV, Revenue, Lifetime Revenue, Orders etc.
- Automated Customer Segments — RFM (Recency, Frequency & Monetary) Model Based and most used pre-defined segments
Automated Customer Segments
- High RFM Segments: Champions, Loyal Customers, Potential Loyalist, Promising
- Medium RFM Segments: Customers Needing Attention, About to Sleep, At Risk
- Low RFM Segments: Can’t Lose Them, Hibernating, Lost
- Low Average Order Value Customers
- High Average Order Value Customers
- One-time Purchasers
- Repeat Purchasing Customers
- Never Purchased Customers
- Facebook Ads,
Pricing 14-day free trial
3 Months Data History
Full Cost Management
Daily Data Update
FREE FOREVER PLAN +
1 Year Data History
Data Filtering Capability
CSV Data Export Capability
BASIC PLAN +
Last 3 Years Data History
Invite multiple Team Members
Data Updated Hourly
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.