Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

ISMART9.COM

I studied so many app in the shopify AppStore, and even tried some paid app to compare, and I found the shopney. App is the greatest app and they have so good customer service. After use about 10months, I found they had trying to to upgrading the app functional and integration frequently! As the 6years+ shopify user experience, I can recommend this app to whom may concern! Contact me if you want to know more user experience: +85578222886 My name is Fido the CEO of ISmart9.com Company name ISMART9 TRADING CO., LTD (Cambodia)

HelpPlus

As we urgently needed to put up our app into a mobile version, due to higher mobile penetration than web users, Shopney provides a truly easy and intuitive method to convert our store directly to a Mobile App. In comparison to a competitor that we used before, apart from the much more attractive price point and superb customer service, there's really nothing that's not at ease through Shopney.

siminti

Yasmin helped me in some difficult steps. She guided me with patience and I could be able to fix everything!
I recommend this app. They have a great customer support!!

Patty Corpex Modeladores

Simply perfect! With this App we can create our own application for our business, simply fantastic.
The support, especially for Melissa, 10 stars, despite my difficulties with the English language, she helped me a lot and clarified everything right. Thanks =)
I recommend this App to anyone who wants to take their business to the next level.

Frontrunner Colombo

We are looking forward to having our own store app. The team was great, easy, and effective. Drag and drop were easy to use and looks tidy. Integration with Shopify seems seamless so far. Would definitely recommend

Hempire Gardens

Great experience so far. Easy to set up, clear explanations and efficient customer support. Couldn't make it easier to make an app. Thank you Shopney :)

Norma Jean Jewelry

I found this app when searching for a way to convert my Shopify website to an mobile app. Although I was nervous about setting it up by myself, Shopney is very user friendly and has an amazing customer service team to help you each step of the way.

Dragons Den Shop

Great App with easy building tools and great customer service who helped me with the launching process. Highly recommended.

Lashes by Tini - Tini & Co.

I love so much Shopney! Yasmin was always available to help and give us good advice. I definitely recommend this app for any store who needs to get a mobile app simply and quickly!

Phoenix Shop LLC

I'm so glad we found Shopney! After doing research and reviewing several apps, Shopney was our pick! We have experienced great customer service and assistance. The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and friendly! A+ for us so far through the setting up and publishing process! Thank you, Shopney! Rachel
Owner of The Phoenix Shop LLC