Note globale

Keya Seth Aromatherapy
Inde
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 décembre 2023

Hats off to this app builder! It's a breeze to use and their customer service squad deserves all the high-fives for guiding me from the get-go. My mind is blown away with their expertise. I highly recommend this app for any business venture.

K&K Modest Apparel
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

Melissa and Yasmin from customer support are very helpful. The creation of the app design was easy.

MINIMALIST
Koweït
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 novembre 2023

First and foremost, the user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. Setting up the app was a breeze, and the customization options are truly impressive. I was able to tailor the look and feel of my mobile store to match my brand seamlessly.

One of the standout features for me is the real-time preview functionality. Being able to see exactly how my store looks on a mobile device while making adjustments is a time-saver and ensures a flawless customer experience.

Shopney doesn't just stop at aesthetics; it's packed with powerful features that have significantly boosted my sales. The push notification feature is a game-changer, allowing me to engage with customers and drive traffic to my store effectively. The app also seamlessly integrates with my existing inventory and checkout process, eliminating any headaches that often come with implementing new tools.

Customer support deserves a special mention; they are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in helping you succeed. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed promptly, making the whole experience even more enjoyable.

Halazoon
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

Ich habe viele Apps getestet. Keine App hat mir so gefallen wie diese hier. Alleine schon, dass man den Kilopreis angeben kann fehlt leider bei vielen Apps. Gerade für Deutschland ist dies leider wichtig. Hier ist es aber schon direkt mit dabei. Der Vorteil Dieser App ist auch, dass man vieles umstellen kann und man Nicht so festgefahren ist wie bei anderen Apps. Das Baukastenprinzip ist super einfach und Schnell zu verstehen. Der Support ist auch sehr schnell und hilfsbereit.

Kikis Kitchen
Allemagne
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

Kudos to the genius behind this app! Using it is a delight, and I can't thank their customer service team enough for guiding me seamlessly right from the start. Their expertise has truly impressed me. I wholeheartedly recommend this app for any business endeavor.

Coco & Rex
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

I would definitely recommend Shopney. The customer support team was incredibly responsive and helpful. It's reassuring to know that assistance is just an email away.

Blue Tree

10 janvier 2024

Excellent customer service.

Dressed by Jenny
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

Very easy to use and they offer great support! Highly recommended.

Fairfield Meat Centre