Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
9 april 2024

Great app. Customers say its easy to use and very clean. Excellent customer service. Super fast response time. Lara is the best and very helpful.

UP NYC
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
19 mars 2024

Hazel was very helpful in getting me set up and answered all questions very quickly.

Payday Vintage
Storbritannien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
27 mars 2024

They have great service. Replied to me within a matter of minutes and guided me through all the services i needed. Lara in particular, was the person who helped me. Very kind and very helpful. Thanks Lara!

6TH NBRHD
11 månader användning av appen
4 april 2024

The customer service is absolutely amazing. They were very quick to respond and helped so much!

WeeBellesandBeaus
6 månader användning av appen
16 april 2024

Extremely easy to use, plenty of resources and the support team is very helpful!

Freedom Street Garage
2 månader användning av appen
26 februari 2024

Yasin was awesome! I had a silly question and it was answered promptly and professionally. Great customer service!!

Stumbl
4 månader användning av appen
5 mars 2024

A super easy tool to use that delivers a neat quality in no time.

Armani Gallery
Australien
4 april 2024

I would highly recommend Shopney for the following reasons:
1. The support staff (Lara, Melissa, Kyle) are super helpful and use all their resources to help me build a great app.
2. The Shopney IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is easy to use and includes a WYSIWYG pane so you see exactly how your app will look.
3. Shopney is seamlessly integrated with Shopify, so your app will behave according to how your Shopify environment is set up.

If I could have a "wish for" item added to Shopney, it would be a code-behind element where I could add some code to further enhance functionality and user experience.

Paws Up Bakery
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
22 februari 2024

The apps for my store are just wonderful, easy for my clients to use and easy for my team to get the orders. Everything with the integration between my webpage and the app was very easy, the support team is always ready to help. Thank you very much.

¡Tienda de marcas exclusivas!
Colombia
23 februari 2024

Highly recommended to all who wants to develop and release there Mobile App. What I like about Shopney is there quick and fast Support Team. All features are easy to use they will support you all the way until your App gets published. Overall admin and user experience is a 10/10 for me. Loved talking to Melissa. Hope to have more features in the future

Akabane Bussan Pinoy Foods - Shopping App