Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 januari 2024

I recently used Shopney for my e-commerce store, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. The platform is user-friendly with robust customization options that allowed me to create a stunning mobile application aligned with my brand.

A special shout-out to Melissa for her exceptional professionalism and support. She guided me through the process seamlessly, demonstrating deep knowledge and offering prompt solutions whenever needed.

Al Makaan Store
Förenade Arabemiraten
28 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 25 april 2024

Haven't published an app yet, but I had a short call with Melissa. She is helpful and I will wait for her feedback on a few things to carry on with the next steps.

Edit: there is a clear weakness in their technical team. We've been trying to resolve a simple issue with regards to the checkout language for 2 weeks now with no results.

بنفسج
Irak
4 månader användning av appen
17 januari 2024

Kudos to the genius behind this app! Using it is a delight, and I can't thank their customer service team enough for guiding me seamlessly right from the start. Their expertise has truly impressed me. I wholeheartedly recommend this app for any business endeavor.

Coco & Rex
4 månader användning av appen
14 februari 2024

Such a big help!

Caboose Boutique
3 månader användning av appen
17 januari 2024

I have been working with Laura she is very helpful. The app I put together was very easy, self explanatory, and came out to look amazing. I love and appreciate Shopney.

Glueless Wigs
23 dagar användning av appen
14 februari 2024

I HIGHLY recommend Shopney. It was an absolute pleasure communicating and working with Lara. She made this process smoothhhhhhh. Did I say how smooth this was? She created my demo and then did what was needed to get me ready for my app to be approved to go live. 5 STARS!!!

The William Allen Co Boutique
Ungefär 13 timmar användning av appen
8 mars 2024

It is very positive start with Shopney. App is easy to use, and their customer support is excellent! :-)

Feelo
Sri Lanka
3 dagar användning av appen
14 januari 2024

This app offers a mind-blowing service tailored for beginners launching their App. Perfect for those starting out, it provides invaluable support and features.

Prachi
Indien
3 månader användning av appen
29 december 2023

Hats off to this app builder! It's a breeze to use and their customer service squad deserves all the high-fives for guiding me from the get-go. My mind is blown away with their expertise. I highly recommend this app for any business venture.

K&K Modest Apparel
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
8 januari 2024