Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
9 april 2024

Great app. Customers say its easy to use and very clean. Excellent customer service. Super fast response time. Lara is the best and very helpful.

UP NYC
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
19 januari 2024

SUPER helpful. I was lost about 10 times and they had multiple links to help me with what I needed each time. Very easy to follow directions with hyperlinks in the list to help you. They responded quickly every time I asked a question and even offered multiple times to help in other ways to make the process go faster and smoother. I have tried 3 different mobile app builders and this one was the one for me, easily!

Shirley & Cactus
17 dagar användning av appen
29 december 2023

Hats off to this app builder! It's a breeze to use and their customer service squad deserves all the high-fives for guiding me from the get-go. My mind is blown away with their expertise. I highly recommend this app for any business venture.

K&K Modest Apparel
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
17 januari 2024

Kudos to the genius behind this app! Using it is a delight, and I can't thank their customer service team enough for guiding me seamlessly right from the start. Their expertise has truly impressed me. I wholeheartedly recommend this app for any business endeavor.

Coco & Rex
3 månader användning av appen
8 januari 2024

I have been using it for over 4 years and it been a great experience

Keya Seth Aromatherapy
Indien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
17 januari 2024

I have been working with Laura she is very helpful. The app I put together was very easy, self explanatory, and came out to look amazing. I love and appreciate Shopney.

Glueless Wigs
23 dagar användning av appen
23 november 2023

First and foremost, the user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. Setting up the app was a breeze, and the customization options are truly impressive. I was able to tailor the look and feel of my mobile store to match my brand seamlessly.

One of the standout features for me is the real-time preview functionality. Being able to see exactly how my store looks on a mobile device while making adjustments is a time-saver and ensures a flawless customer experience.

Shopney doesn't just stop at aesthetics; it's packed with powerful features that have significantly boosted my sales. The push notification feature is a game-changer, allowing me to engage with customers and drive traffic to my store effectively. The app also seamlessly integrates with my existing inventory and checkout process, eliminating any headaches that often come with implementing new tools.

Customer support deserves a special mention; they are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in helping you succeed. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed promptly, making the whole experience even more enjoyable.

Halazoon
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
16 januari 2024

I would definitely recommend Shopney. The customer support team was incredibly responsive and helpful. It's reassuring to know that assistance is just an email away.

Blue Tree
Kanada
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
8 januari 2024

Shopney is a fantastic app which has allowed our business to explore a new sales channel. Their support team is extremely helpful and supportive. The app is very easy to connect.

Carolina
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
16 januari 2024

They have been extremely helpful in the process of publishing our app. They are an a+ service. Each representative was so kind and efficient. Made the process fly by!

Chorost & Co.