Recensioner (933)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 juli 2024

I've been using Shopney for my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app seamlessly transforms your Shopify store into a sleek, user-friendly mobile app, providing an exceptional shopping experience for your customers.

What truly sets Shopney apart is its ease of use and the range of customization options it offers. The interface is intuitive, making it easy to design a mobile app that reflects your brand perfectly. The features are robust, allowing for smooth navigation and a seamless shopping experience for my customers.

But what really stands out is the support team, especially Melissa. Melissa has been incredibly helpful throughout the process. Her responsiveness and dedication to resolving any issues have been remarkable. Whenever I've had questions or needed assistance, Melissa has been there with prompt and effective solutions. Her support has made a significant difference in my overall experience with Shopney.

Overall, Shopney is an excellent app that has greatly enhanced my Shopify store's mobile presence. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to take their store to the next level. A big thank you to Melissa and the entire Shopney team for their outstanding support!

LEGiT
Sydafrika
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
20 juni 2024

The customer service is great in the app, they help you right away and get the issue solved.

The only downside is the price to run the app, other than that its great.

Aki Lashes
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
14 maj 2024

Effortlessly brought our shopify store to life of mobile! Shopney's intuitive interface and seamless integration made the transition smooth. Highly recommend for anyone looking to enhance their mobile shopping feature.

Wholesale Shopping
Storbritannien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
3 juli 2024

Its been a week since our App went live and we have our customers who really love using the app and was waiting for one. Making the app was much easier and straight forward with quick support from the team. The quality of the Shopney platform, its documentation and the processes are commendable. Though its above our budget and there are feature limitations, we now feel it was worth going for.

samawa perfumes
Förenade Arabemiraten
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
19 maj 2024

Why did I choose Shopney?
I did a very through research while selecting the mobile app builder for my business as this is something that you never want to switch intermittently for any reason. That is why we feel need of a companion who can take care of our mobile apps with utmost integrity so that we can focus on our profits instead of technical issues. Out of many vendors, I impressed by Shopney's instant response on my sales query. By this, I could anticipate how professional they are. Hence, our dialogues began.

Onboarding process
Shopney's onboarding process is like a swiss knife. You can play with their themes and options and can prepare your mobile app design in not more than a day. Everything is very clear and self descriptive.

Customer Service
This was the most important point for me that is why I decided to hire them. I could have ended up paying 1/3rd of the fee I am paying to Shopney to other vendors. Their customer support system is more than highly supportive! They hold your hand like a baby and help you out through their amazing chat system 24/7. This makes your onboarding process super fast without wasting your precious business' time. I hope this would continue post my billing also. :) I also appreciate that they have a customer first approach which they really mean. They do not ask for their star ratings infact they truly earn by their hard work from their customers!

Challenges I faced
Throughout the onboarding process, I single handedly managed all the challenges with Shopney's great support on chat. They have very short and crisp articles on challenges which they share instantly to overcome the challenge. They try to rule out all the possible obstacles right before the action begins which is a very smart way of doing the work to save our time.

What our customers are thinking of our mobile app?
Which mobile app builder you would go with, mostly depends on your budget and objective. For my brand Gaurashtra, I wanted a very clean and sophisticated design which appeals to my customers. I am gladly saying that our customers are liking our apps on both the platforms. We have seen a significant difference in average order value in past few weeks between orders received from our Shopify website and from Shopney mobile apps. We are getting 2x to 3x more order value from our mobile apps than from our website. This means the app is naturally encouraging the customers to buy more. I hope their advanced plans will add more power to the shopping process.

Summary
Shopney's team had been asking for a review in past many days and I was asking them to wait in return. I wanted to actually share my whole experience not in hurry so that it could be beneficial for the readers. If I am getting sales, I will not mind paying for my mobile apps but parallely I also do want to compromise with delivery of apps in terms of quality. I am happy to choose Shopney and highly recommend to you. Shopney is perfectly satisfying my expectations.

Now I see above, I guess I have written a complete blog article as a feedback. :)

I apologise if it took your time more than expected.

Gaurashtra
Indien
20 dagar användning av appen
10 juli 2024

Shopney is a revelation! It is quick to connect to our Shopify store and very easy to grasp how to customise the look and feel to match our corporate branding. It's also frankly amazing to be able to get an actual live demo app running on my phone, connected to my live store, with the ability to place live orders and charge credit cards all within a few hours of signing up to the Shopney free trial. That simple proof of concept was all the proof we needed that Shopney is all we need! Customer support has been absolutely stellar, and they have been quick to respond and assist with configuring our app store accounts. Thanks to the whole team!

Superfood Market
Storbritannien
28 dagar användning av appen
3 juni 2024

Shopney is a wonderful company to work with. They have built my mobile application in a very fast and it looks so fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better app or company to team up with. Thank you guys so much !!!!!

Widget
5 månader användning av appen
6 maj 2024

The app is incredibly user-friendly and has been instrumental in boosting revenue for our online shop. The customer care team is exceptionally helpful and responsive. I recently had the pleasure of chatting with Melissa from customer care, and I was thoroughly impressed. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and swiftly addressed and resolved all the problems I was encountering. I highly recommend this app, thanks to its ease of use and outstanding customer support.

Shoepassion
Tyskland
6 månader användning av appen
9 april 2024

Great app. Customers say its easy to use and very clean. Excellent customer service. Super fast response time. Lara is the best and very helpful.

UP NYC
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
12 maj 2024

Service is very good, they will solve my problem detail and attitude, Serena is a very nice person to help me solve the problem, the app design also easily to add on what I want. Recommended to someone who need an app.

UNIQSO UK