Recensioner (921)

Such a big help!

Caboose Boutique
3 månader användning av appen
14 februari 2024

I HIGHLY recommend Shopney. It was an absolute pleasure communicating and working with Lara. She made this process smoothhhhhhh. Did I say how smooth this was? She created my demo and then did what was needed to get me ready for my app to be approved to go live. 5 STARS!!!

The William Allen Co Boutique
Ungefär 13 timmar användning av appen
17 januari 2024

Kudos to the genius behind this app! Using it is a delight, and I can't thank their customer service team enough for guiding me seamlessly right from the start. Their expertise has truly impressed me. I wholeheartedly recommend this app for any business endeavor.

Coco & Rex
4 månader användning av appen
5 mars 2024

really amazing,very supportive staff

GetZi
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
17 januari 2024

I have been working with Laura she is very helpful. The app I put together was very easy, self explanatory, and came out to look amazing. I love and appreciate Shopney.

Glueless Wigs
23 dagar användning av appen
14 februari 2024

Serena was wonderful she helped me out from top to bottom, highly recommend this app for your mobile device app

Jeff's Female Fashion's
6 dagar användning av appen
14 januari 2024

This app offers a mind-blowing service tailored for beginners launching their App. Perfect for those starting out, it provides invaluable support and features.

Prachi
3 månader användning av appen
29 december 2023

Hats off to this app builder! It's a breeze to use and their customer service squad deserves all the high-fives for guiding me from the get-go. My mind is blown away with their expertise. I highly recommend this app for any business venture.

K&K Modest Apparel
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
17 maj 2024

Sehr professionelle und zeitnahe Unterstützung in allen Belangen! Super freundlich und nett!

Robert Franz Shop Heimatort