Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

Carosinho

The support team of Shopney is really great and very responsive, I would highly recommended them. I really like the look and feel of the app. I am really looking forward for my customers to start using it.

MANERAA

Great job. Keep going. Yasmin helped us in clearing all our queries in the worked along in the entire process. There are few options missing to be added, which we have communicated.

Pits & Paws

This app is very efficient, simple and easy to use, definitely recommended. One thing I liked the most was ease and simplicity

Americandys Deutschland

Top Service! Der Kundensupport ist super schnell und antwortet immer sofort. Es ging alles so einfach und schnell, können wir nur jedem empfehlen. Danke an Shopney für die tolle Arbeit.

OhMyTat

I love the layout and the clean design Shopney provides, and their support is amazing. Shopney really saves me a lot of time!

Egoist Underwear

With Shopney you will get your app up and running in a few days. It is very user friendly, easy to navigate and very intuitive. We got our app done and approved by apple and google play within a week. But that is not even the best part. Yasimne provided us with an EXCELLENT support. She would respond within minutes, and would not stop going trough resources until we answered any questions that I might have had. One time it was way past normal working hours on their end (they are located in Europe) when I realized we were still chatting! I had to remind Yasmine to stop responding and go to bed haha. For real. This is BY FAR the best support I have received from any business online or offline. Now let's see some $$$.

Tangerine Tulips Boutique LLC

I use this app to help get my store app ready. The people are so friendly and ready to help with every question i have. Melissa is great at helping and so patient with me as I am not good with computers. This has been an excellent experience.

Spogliami

Shopney App is amazing and full of very useful features. Makes Mobile App creation easy and amazing. Customer and Tech Support is absolutely OUT of this WORLD Amazing. Responses to questions are in seconds/minutes. We are loving Shopney

Nibura Shop

Easy to use even for non-technical people. Excellent support team with prompt & professional responses.

Medicina Online Pharmacy | UAE

The Experience to create the app was fantastic, Easy to use and handle my store on the mobile. The Customer Service was also very Professional and quick response .