Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

SUDLEY

I enjoyed the ease of using this app. And they have a great support team definitely recommend using Shopney.

LVNA by Drake Dustin

Great customer service! All my concerns were attended to. Will absolutely recommend this app to any business.

Sport Pro

Quality support, always present and willing to help you. I recommend with confidence, I have nothing to complain about. It is very easy to use

TheLocalCO

great customer support and great app functionality, very easy to understand and instructions are clear i would highly recommend

Koch Tools Co.

WOW - I'm really impressed with this. If you started this and got frustrated with all the steps involved I highly suggest you suck it up. For $99 a month you can reach all of your customers in one place all day long whenever you want.. no more lost email campaigns! - stoked.. I could go on.

Rare Food Shop

I really like this app, great customer support and made launching an app easy. They made sure nay questions or issues were handled properly

Chinnydipper Golf Clothing

Easy to setup, use and an excellent support team. Excited to add a new way of selling to our customers.

Rowen Homes

Fast support, really helpful! Best way to quickly get your own store app! I would recommend Shopify store owners give it a try, it's really good!

Modern Tuff

i used this app and its amazing , it made my app less than 2 hours , thank you for making my app and publishing it Shopney

J Lynée Boutique

I have been using another app but the design features, along with app integrations and push notifications weren't cutting it for me. Shopney offers everything I wanted in an app, along with a smooth design and customer support!